“Great spot to eat...don't miss it!”
Review of The Dough Depot

The Dough Depot
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Kimmswick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just ate at The Dough Depot for the first time about a week ago. What a great little place. I was visiting Kimmswick with a friend who suggested it as the Blue Owl is usually so busy. The Dough Depot was busy too but we had no wait. I ordered a half BLT and chili and loved it! The wait staff was very friendly and certainly made us feel welcome. I would absolutely recommend a stop at The Dough Depot when visiting Kimmswick, MO

3  Thank azuriz

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Every time we eat here it is fantastic! It's a great value and wonderful service. I recommend the chicken salad, Hawaiian salad, roast beef or the pizza bread.

2  Thank leoandmk
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My two daughters and I dined at the Dough Depot about two months ago and LOVED it!!! Since then we have been there several times but not alone. We have taken as many as 12 with us. We called ahead and we had no problem getting seated, The hostess and the waitresses are kind and makes us feel very welcome. If you have to wait to be seated this is worth the wait. The food is delicious and the price is right. We are having lunch there tomorrow and another group of my bffs are meeting there again on Saturday. Love this place. Be sure to try the pretzel bread pizza, very good! They also have a kids menu. Great for the whole family.

2  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place is small but very, very good. The atmosphere is nice and they have friendly and good service. They have become very popular in the past year and sometimes you have to wait for a table which I never had to do before, but it's definitely worth the wait. The food delicious and filling and I think the price is just right. They have good desserts too. You can purchase their pretzel bread and other goodies like the ooey, gooey butter cookies and other sweets. They also serve ice-cream there and snacks. I have been introducing people to The Dough Depot for over a year or so now that have never been there and look forward to going there whenever I can. They also have craft and antique items for purchase too!

2  Thank julie g
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food n desert is good but prices are high ck them out on line first
I had a salad with fruit small cup of soup n desert total $21
Judi in StLouis

3  Thank JudiSt_Louis

Been to The Dough Depot? Share your experiences!