“Poor lighting, average food”
Review of Mi Ranchito

Mi Ranchito
Ranked #17 of 31 Restaurants in Kennett
Cuisines: Mexican
Rolla, Missouri
“Poor lighting, average food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I've had better tasting Mexican food at other places in Mo. They need to had better lighting. I could barely made out the faces of my co-workers!

Visited February 2012

Kennett, Missouri
“Could be better.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Waitstaff not particular interested or friendly. Meat has been tough on every visit but the rest of the food is pretty good. Improve the beef and the service and I'd be glad to add another point.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank Mensamule
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Mexican Food, 5 Minutes From County Airport”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We fly in Kennett Cty Airport two to three times per yer on our waynto or from Florida. Sometimes for gas or times to avert weather in our route. This past time we decided to try a new restaurants. I happened to see it as we were landing and had a craving for Mexican food. It's good Mexican food. Nice selections. Great salsa and chips. The place is nice and clean with good service. I'll go there again next time we stop in.

• Visited November 2011