“Very nice hotel after a long drive”

Super 8 Kearney/KC Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our room was nicely decorated and clean and the bed was very comfortable. There was a flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. The woman who checked us in was very helpful. The hot breakfast included waffles and biscuits and gravy. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and cleanliness of this Super 8. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The turn onto Platte Clay Way is sooner than you'd think.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chippewabluff
hpatel7332, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Kearney/KC Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thanks, so much for leaving such an incredible review. We appreciate it very much.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at some very nice hotels... Never a super 8! This one had great ratings so decided to try it... I must say we were impressed! Clean is so important... It was extremely clean and neat . King bed room was large and comfortable... Probably the best dollar value of anyplace we have ever stayed. Staff very friendly... Even the maid spoke up as we passed her in the hall. Breakfast was good and hearty too ! This was just a stop overnight for us... We will stay here again... My rating is wow!.. Best Super 8 ever!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank PinkLadyDi56
hpatel7332, Manager at Super 8 Kearney/KC Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

hpatel7332, Owner at Super 8 Motel Kearney/Kansas City, responded to this review
february 17,2013

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise and Thank you for taking time to express your experience.
We really appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us, Hope to see you soon

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very happy with the accomodations. The room was very clean and no smell whatsoever. The bed was very comfortable. I like the fact that the hotel room's armoire has an enclosure for both the refrig and microwave thus saving space in the room. Refrig worked not sure about the microwave since we didn't use it. I also liked the fact that the table was in the corner away from the bed. one can work on the computer and your partner can still move around the room freely. We also had a recliner that worked very well. Breakfast was the best I have had in any super 8. Hot sausage patties, bisquits & gravy, three cold cereals, oatmeal, two juices, coffee, milk, muffins, bagels, and another sweet roll. Bananas, apples & oranges. I may have missed something since the selection was very good. Parking was adequate an d I noticed a pool which was closed due to the season. The staff I worked with was Lisa. She was helpful, pleasant and wonderful to talk to. I hope my travels take me thru here from time to time as I would stay here over and over again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dean W

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have stayed in some pretty crappy Super 8's in the past. I was impressed as soon as I walked in the door in Kearney, MO. My room was very nice, updated, and clean! The staff was nice as well. Thanks

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KATHERINE P

Reviewed January 19, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JAMES B
hpatel7332, Manager at Super 8 Kearney/KC Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Reviewed January 6, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank George H

Reviewed January 1, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty
Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#1 of 110 in Kansas City

Been to Super 8 Kearney/KC Area? Share your experiences!