“clen”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Kansas City, Missouri
“clen”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The hotel is right off the highway, but I never noticed the noise and slept well. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and the price is reasonable. The hotel is convenient to restaurants and local. The breakfast is typical (cold & hot cereal, waffles, scrambled eggs, toast, bananas, apples, coffee, juice), but filling. I would stay here again and recommend friends traveling through earney,Mo to stay here.

Room Tip: comfortable and clean
5 Thank abby h
Mikey B, Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind words.

I'm glad that we were able to help you beat the blistering heat this summer. I will pass on you kind remarks to each member of our staff. Thank you for giving us a try and we look forward to seeing you again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
El Dorado Hills, California
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for the last 3 years for the Jesse James Festival, and in that time I have noticed numerous changes for the better. New beds, new flat screen tv's, new wifi and a new breakfast area. The staff is as helpful and friendly as I have ever experienced, Margie will go above and beyond to make you comfortable and welcome.
The rooms are very clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is more than adequate and very good. The pool is great to relax in and it's heated.
The easy access from I-35 makes this the logical hotel to stay in since you have to drive a bit into town to get to the others.
All in All this is the BEST hotel in Kearney, with eating places within walking distance, easy access, clean and comfortable rooms why would anyone stay anywhere else.
Great job Quality Inn and Thank You for the fun we have had.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank Tom B
Plainview, Minnesota
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Traveling from MN to Ar had reservation, got in about 4:00 everything ready, 5 minute check in and Hot coffee in lobby. Room clean only problem was clock didn't work .Check out maybe 5 minutes, Mgr Margie Ohl at desk and very very friendly and helpful. Will be staying there every trip to Arkansas.

Room Tip: Very easy on and off freeway
7 Thank sjl_mn
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My boss has put me up in one of the other hotels in Kearney, but I didn't like it due to the noise and the smell coming from the vynil siding plant which is about a block away,and the car noise from the highway.
I went to the Quality Inn further away from in town just to try it, it was GREAT. The girls there are friendly and helpful. It was without a doubt the best nights sleep I had since coming to Kearney weeks ago. It is so quite I sleep like a baby.
The rooms are bigger and more spacious than the others, the beds are amazing, and you don't smell or hear the plant or the highway. It's very clean and neat, the breakfast is very good, and the indoor heated pool is a plus. Very close to several restaurants, in fact walking distance.
I will definitely not stay anywhere else. So glad I changed hotels, this one has everything you could want.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank DJ M
Wellston, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our family enjoyed our one night stay. The only negative comment we had likely came from the room next door. As we woke up the next morning, we could smell cigarette smoke. It either came from the under door between the rooms or from the hall way. If in the neighborhood again, we would stay here.

4 Thank dko68
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel had small but extremely clean rooms. The fixtures seemed new and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept on. We had a king bed in an upstairs no smoking room. The price was inexpensive. The pool is small but perfect for kids. There were were no washers and dryers but a laundry at is in town. The breakfast was not great. There were just toast waffles cereal and bis quits with gravy but for the price it was easy to eat breakfast in town. Overall a great value if you are not worried about amenities.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Cori R
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I have gone to several hotels this summer. When we call to make reservations we are finding it harder and harder to understand the people that answer the phone. My wife called several hotels in Kearney but when she called the Quality Inn in Kearney Mo. We were so surprised when the person that answered the phone spoke perfect english, we understood for the first time this summer what we were actually going to pay for a room.
The hotel is a gem in a small town. The lobby is spacious with a good size breakfast area. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door by a lovely young lady named Katie. Our room was larger than most hotel rooms nowadays, the beds are so comfortable I asked where I could get one. The flat screen tv was the largest I have seen in a room this summer.
Breakfast was very satisfying, the biscuits and gravy are very good and my wife really loved the waffle maker, after Margie showed her how to use it.
The area is away from the noise of town so we slept peacefully.
Over all this was the best hotel we stayed at all summer and we will definitely be back. Keep up the good work

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank steven h
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Comfort Inn Kearney
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
#58 of 108 in Kansas City

Been to Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty? Share your experiences!