“Great price, comfortable rooms.”

Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our family enjoyed our one night stay. The only negative comment we had likely came from the room next door. As we woke up the next morning, we could smell cigarette smoke. It either came from the under door between the rooms or from the hall way. If in the neighborhood again, we would stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank dko68

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel had small but extremely clean rooms. The fixtures seemed new and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept on. We had a king bed in an upstairs no smoking room. The price was inexpensive. The pool is small but perfect for kids. There were were no washers and dryers but a laundry at is in town. The breakfast was not great. There were just toast waffles cereal and bis quits with gravy but for the price it was easy to eat breakfast in town. Overall a great value if you are not worried about amenities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Cori R
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I have gone to several hotels this summer. When we call to make reservations we are finding it harder and harder to understand the people that answer the phone. My wife called several hotels in Kearney but when she called the Quality Inn in Kearney Mo. We were so surprised when the person that answered the phone spoke perfect english, we understood for the first time this summer what we were actually going to pay for a room.
The hotel is a gem in a small town. The lobby is spacious with a good size breakfast area. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door by a lovely young lady named Katie. Our room was larger than most hotel rooms nowadays, the beds are so comfortable I asked where I could get one. The flat screen tv was the largest I have seen in a room this summer.
Breakfast was very satisfying, the biscuits and gravy are very good and my wife really loved the waffle maker, after Margie showed her how to use it.
The area is away from the noise of town so we slept peacefully.
Over all this was the best hotel we stayed at all summer and we will definitely be back. Keep up the good work

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank steven h
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed there a few nights in September 2012. Margie and Katie made us feel like royalty. Anything we asked for was taken care of with a smile and an offer to do more. The beds....WOW! Those nice comfortable fluffy beds with a nice down comforter and 4 fluffy pillows. Not only do they care about presentation but ocmfort as well. Our group was working while we were there and the staff even offered to have breakfast ready early for us if needed. They continued to tell us they just wanted to make sure we were comfortable. Staff was outstanding, hotel and rooms were very clean. Thanks so much for making our stay really wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank sunandsand66
Reviewed August 31, 2012

A group of friends/family and I stayed here for a night at Quality Inn. This is a great place to stay in Kearney...it has a quiet and friendly atmosphere with an awesome staff. The rooms are very comfortable, the breakfast was definitely a plus++. Thanks Quality Inn!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Dana M
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had a wonderful time at the Quality Inn, in Kearney, MO. The service was very good, the breakfast was very fresh and good.. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable and luxurious I have ever slept on. I wish I had it in my own home. they took my dog in and only charged a small fee and the room cost was very reasonable as well. I will surly stay there again and I highly reccommend them. Happy stay!!

Room Tip: Very nice swimming pool and relaxing.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank therp77
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Quality Inn in Kearney. We booked this room for a gathering of sisters and friends. The management and staff were very accomidating. The rooms were very clean, breakfast was well stocked and very accomidating. I would definately stay here again and would reccomend any of my family or friends to stay here as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank DebSauvain
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Comfort Inn Kearney
#2 of 109 in Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty

Been to Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty? Share your experiences!