“Comfortable friendly place to stay in Kearney, Mo”

Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Comfortable friendly place to stay in Kearney, Mo”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

A group of friends/family and I stayed here for a night at Quality Inn. This is a great place to stay in Kearney...it has a quiet and friendly atmosphere with an awesome staff. The rooms are very comfortable, the breakfast was definitely a plus++. Thanks Quality Inn!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
7 Thank Dana M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had a wonderful time at the Quality Inn, in Kearney, MO. The service was very good, the breakfast was very fresh and good.. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable and luxurious I have ever slept on. I wish I had it in my own home. they took my dog in and only charged a small fee and the room cost was very reasonable as well. I will surly stay there again and I highly reccommend them. Happy stay!!

Room Tip: Very nice swimming pool and relaxing.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank therp77
Holt, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Quality Inn in Kearney. We booked this room for a gathering of sisters and friends. The management and staff were very accomidating. The rooms were very clean, breakfast was well stocked and very accomidating. I would definately stay here again and would reccomend any of my family or friends to stay here as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank DebSauvain
Bessemer, Alabama
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have stayed in all the hotels in Kearney just to find the one right for me, this is the one. The other hotels are to noisy, they are closer to in town, and are not as spacious and comfortable as this one, the staff is more accommodating and welcomes you when you walk through the door.
They always ask if you have any kind of discounts you may want to use for a cheaper rate.
The staff will do whatever it takes to make you feel at home and comfortable which is important to people that are always on the road.
The beds are comfortable, the rooms are spacious and very clean. The breakfast has a great selection, biscuits and gravy, waffles,pastries, hard-boiled eggs, and more.
If you want a clean, comfortable, quite , friendly hotel you must stop here you will definitely not regret it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank garrett w
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel was a superb value and a very nice stop on the way up to the northwoods caravanning with my parents. The hotel accommodated our well behaved dogs for a reasonable but nominal fee. Both rooms were clean, fresh, and the bedding was nice. The mini-fridge was great for keeping our drinks cold overnight.

The breakfast was very nice - both hot and cold offerings - although the seating area was a little tight. The staff was pleasant and the hotel was slightly off the interstate - just enough for it to be quiet for sleeping. If a stop in Kearney makes sense on one our future trips, we'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank Paul B
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Kearney, MO. I came in at 10pm after driving most of the day. I did not realize that the Little league world series was taking place that weekend in a nearby town and that rooms were at a premium those nights. The clerk on duty Sarah Shockley
made several phone calls ( to nearby hotels, her supervisor) and was able to eventually get me a room. It was the only room left ( a smoking room with a Jakuzzi, neither of which appealed to me since I am a non smoker and just wanted a place to sleep for the night). Sarah was able to find me a discount " much better" than my usual AAA or AARP discount and I was able to stay the night. I had a screaming headache and was in an unfamiliar town in the dark and Sarah understood my situation and was able to " make it all better". I want to thank the whole staff for their compassion, the comfy room and the great breakfast the next a.m. to get me on my way. Kudos to Sarah and the staff for helping a road weary traveler on 7/20/12.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
9 Thank Gail S
hbhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Thank you for your kind words Gail. I'm glad that Sarah and Margie were able to team up to find you the best possible rate for this particular situation. I know it may seem difficult to find a clean, comfortable, helpful place when you are travel in an unfamiliar place late at night, but I am glad that you came us and we were able to make feel right at home and put you to ease. I will pass on your kind words to both Sarah and Margie, and remember the next time you are passing by this area you will have a friend waiting for you at the Quality Inn!
Mt. Morris, Michigan
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We spent a night here in July and were very pleased that we did. The staff was very friendly and willing to help in every way. We were made to feel right at home. Our room was clean and comfortable and well cooled which was great since the temperature had been in the 90's for days. The breakfast was great! Everything about this hotel was great. It was quiet, parking was good and everyone was helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank 600Jean_T_12
Thank you for your kind words.

I'm glad that we were able to help you beat the blistering heat this summer. I will pass on you kind remarks to each member of our staff. Thank you for giving us a try and we look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Comfort Inn Kearney
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
#60 of 109 in Kansas City
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty

Been to Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty? Share your experiences!