“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Delicious BBQ! The staff is fantastic, restaurant is clean, atmosphere is relaxing and the menu is amazing! How do you pick something to eat when it all smells & taste so good?!?!

• Visited April 2013

Kansas, USA
“Good bbq”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Strip mall, fast food atmosphere but some of the best burnt ends I have eaten. Reasonable prices. Definately worth a try.

Falls Church, Virginia
“Good sauce tender meat.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This may not be KC BBQ at its finest but for a quick lunch it was not too bad. The sauces were flavorfull. The spicy was not real spicy. I've had lots better elsewhere but this is a small town. The prices were comparable to bigger cities. The French fries were really good if you like McDonald style fries. I would eat there just for the fries.

Visited September 2012
Bessemer, Alabama
“Just Ok”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

It's ok BBQ for a small town. it would be better if the employees were friendlier. I would eat here again.

Visited August 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“Average BBQ at Best!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I read a couple of the reviews at Trip Advisor so I thought I would give it a try.

It is average at best. I ordered the Pulled Pork Basket! The pork was okay and it did have some burnt end (a favorite of BBQ lovers). It was coated with sauce I guess to mask the taste of the meat. I order the cole slaw and it had too many celery seeds. I spend 30 minutes picking them out of my teeth. The baked beans had meat in it but it was more meat than beans.

The service was good! But the food was average.

• Visited August 2012