“Best Fish I Have Had In Kansas City”
Review of Prime Sushi

Prime Sushi
Ranked #375 of 1,581 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We went for lunch today and while all of the fish was fresh and good the tuna was perfect. The rolls were good but the fish is the star. When we go again I'll be having a sashimi plate. We had two rolls and four nigari and left completely satisfied for $30.

Date of visit: June 2016
3  Thank Sunny S

Reviewed April 29, 2016

This restaurant opened recently. It had been an Italian restaurant. One day as I was walking by, I noticed that it was a sushi place.
I visited in February for an early dinner. Because I wanted to try a variety of food, I had a bento. The bento consisted of salad, soup, rice, teriyaki salmon, and tempura. The food was good and it was reasonably priced. I was at the restaurant before the dinner rush and found the service to be excellent. This restaurant is a welcome addition to the other restaurants in the area that are close to the UMKC campus and therefore great for a quick off campus meal or more extended meeting with colleagues.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Michele F
Reviewed February 7, 2016

fabulous food and great service. i had the tuna sashimi. exquisitely carved. melts in your mouth. she had the spicy tuna roll and soft shell crab. both divine. large and varied menu. super space. large heavy wood bar structure up front. new to this place so tried dishes we were familiar with. everything excellent. now must return to try items we don 't know. large parking lot to the rear.

Date of visit: February 2016