“Consistency”

Ranked #82 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Consistency”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Have enjoyed my stays at the choice hotels this winter. Have stayed in hotels in MIssouri, Texas and Arizona. All were clean and comfortable rooms, with good breakfasts, and near good restaurants for supper.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Durham, Missouri
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A traveled to KC for a wedding.. We left our house around 1am to beat a big snow.. The staff helped us with early check in so we could get some sleep. Everyone was so nice, they even made some evening snacks since most area eateries were closed and driving was less than ideal. We were very pleased with our stay. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I travel to KC several times for work. The facility I have to visit is in Claycomo, so this is nice and close.

I like to stay here because the price is usually decent (a lot of times I can get a room with a whirlpool for under $100), the rooms are modern and clean and there are a ton of restaurants nearby. There is also a Walmart across the street if you need to stock up on "supplies".

At least once the pool as empty when I was there, but other than that no complaints. I've used the pool/spa and exercise room here before and they are pretty much what you expect in the mid-level hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was the most miserable experience I have ever had. Rude terrible staff, room wasn't cleaned until I called to request after being away from the hotel all day on the first day of our stay, and when we checked in the room smelled of old food. I had a problem with my bill, called and was hung up on and treated so badly I made complaints to the owners.

I have family in the area and will be back to Oakley, but never to this hotel. Take advice find a better hotel elsewhere, there is no view, no service, and no comfort at this Comfort Suites.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
LPATEL2, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear JP-

We are extremely concerned about your recent experience with our Comfort Suites in Liberty/Kansas City, MO. This is not the way we want our guests to feel or to be treated and I personally apologize.

We sincerely want to be your hotel of choice and would hope that you would reconsider staying at our hotel when you return to the Kansas City area. Please contact me directly and I will ensure your accommodations exceed your needs and we will take good care of you and your family.

Renee
Comfort Suites, Kansas City/Liberty, MO
Fostoria, Ohio
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stayed here one night when visiting family in KC. The hotel is located within easy reach of I-70, yet is nice and quiet. Although we didn't have a reservation there was no trouble getting a room at this time of year. Visitors have to display a ticket in the windshield of their vehicle when parked in the lot as there's apparently a fierce tow-away policy in the area.

The staff are friendly and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable, with comfortable beds and pillows. Tea and coffee are provided, along with a microwave. Breakfast is above average in quantity, and pretty good in quality. We certainly felt set-up for the long car trip we had to make the next day.

All in all, recommended, and we'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Des Moines, IA
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We'd return. As a matter of fact, this was our second time at the hotel. The room has cobwebs behind the bathroom door and in one of the archways. The top of the microwave was dirty, too. That makes me wonder what else doesn't get cleaned. I'm sort of funny about dirty hotel rooms, but those are the only things that really bothered me. The bathroom was clean, the floor was clean, the bed was comfortable. We didn't make coffee and we didn't eat breakfast because it was my birthday and I wanted to eat at Waffle House. The nicest thing about this place is that we came in from out of town headed into KC and we were able to check in early. That convenience makes up for any small thing lacking. The staff were all nice. They have snacks, a pool and a workout room we didn't use. No reason not to book a room here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank itsme018
Tulsa
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Just stayed here one night. Room was great. The rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. The room was off the main road so was very quiet. Staff was great! I would stay here again.

Room Tip: No tips that will make the stay any better.