La Quinta Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
$155
$146
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$121
Hotels.com
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$186
$209
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
Travelocity
All reviewszona rosakansas city airportyogurtrooms are cleannight's sleeppleasant staywould stay here againbreakfast barup to daterestaurants and shoppingking bedan upgradebiscuits and gravygreat place to staygreat roomwe've stayedone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I LOVE La Quinta Inn. When i am traveling and a LQ is not in the town i am driving through, I normally drive the extra distance so i can stay at a LQ. I even stayed at a LQ on a business trip even thou my company wanted me to stay at a preferred hotel. But this location was disappointing. The room was very dusty. I was very disappointed. I stay with this chain EVERYWHERE I go. but I was disappointed with this location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Jason H
Reviewed April 14, 2014

When the quality of the inn is available for the price arranged, it is a win-win situation. Great job, great experience. It must by why it is always seems booked full. And I have to say the beds are fabulous. I wake up refreshed and ready for another busy day.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We always stay at this hotel when we come to KC. Rooms are clean, price is good. Breakfast is not a full buffet like at some motels, but it is adequate for cost of stay. Close to Zona Rosa mall and varied restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gary E
Reviewed March 25, 2014

LaQuinta at the Airport has become our favorite place to stay. Across from Zona Rosa, easy drive to Legends and Downtown. Room with dining area is an excellent value with plenty of room. Great staff, Great food.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed weekend. Best Breakfast of any hotel we've ever been to. Only 10 min from airport and 15 min from downtown Kansas City. At least 10 Restaurants within 5 min of hotel. Very clean, quiet. friendly staff. Free Wi Fi access. We will always stay here whenever we visit Kansas City

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family