We called ahead for reservations prior to coming to Kansas City. After asking for the military rate (which they do have) we were given a two queen bed room for $116 (total after taxes $137). The amenities are amazing here, breakfast from 0630 to 0900 (quite a few options) and a kickback (3 free drinks is key here!) from 1730-1930. The rooms themselves are clean and serviceable. They don't come with toothbrush and toothpaste so just ask in case you forget your hygiene kit. The assistant manager was extremely helpful when we arrived and even offered us a room change to to the lower floor because we brought a pet. Location was also great, it was right off of HWY 70.
The only negative was the excessive "mama cita [sic]" from the cleaning ladies outside our door at 0700 when we were still catching up on sleep from the previous night's festivities. I had to wake up, open the door and tell them to move along because we were trying to sleep.
Other than that, I recommend this hotel as a quick stop over or for those on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to a Royals game at Kauffman Stadium or Arrowhead Stadium to see the Chiefs! The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium is 15 minutes from downtown, Worlds of Fun amusement park and the zoo. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and complimentary hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Stadium
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Drury Kansas City