“Great Stay!!”

Ranked #15 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Stay!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed at this Drury on 12/26 and had a great stay. Staff went out of their way to take care of us. I had trouble getting WIFI and a staff member came to our room to help. He ended up getting a booster for us. Kick-back was great! Very friendly lady waiting on us to make sure we had everything we needed. We love Drury because of their pet policy as we have a small dog, but it's definitely not the only reason! We will stay again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Orrville, Ohio
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed in this Drury in particular. It is very clean and has a quality feel about it. Great price for all they offer. Breakfast and dinner are included. Both are much better than average complementary hotel food. Free soda and popcorn at certain times as well. No fee or weight limit for pets! We were traveling with our dog and they gave us absolutely no hassle. The beds were excellent and the bathroom very clean. We love Drury!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank CookeFam5
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I read the positive reviews of this hotel, but was still a little hesitant about our reservation at this hotel. However we were pleasantly relieved. The room was nice and clean and so was the rest of the hotel. It is in a great location for anyone traveling along I-70, and needing a place to pull over and continue on the next day.

Unfortunately we did not have enough time to enjoy the breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed January 6, 2014

When I checked in, I discovered that I had called the wrong hotel for a reservation. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and called the other Drury and transferred my reservation. My room had a huge stain in the carpet. The lady moved me immediately into another room and stated that they try to keep their rooms in pristine condition. I was extremely comfortable in the room and the bed was great. The hotel served supper, snacks, drinks (soda, tea, coffee, and alcoholic), and breakfast! Amazing! I would recommend staying here to anyone. I will definitely be staying at Drury Inns on vacations.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Teresa T
Santa Clarita, California, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Just came back from a weekend visit in Kansas City. We picked the Drury Inn and Suites at Kansas City Stadium, as we were attending a Chiefs game. Our trip had a someone rocky start as due to weather our incoming flight was delayed three hours. Instead of arriiving at 2am, we finally made it to the hotel about 5:30am. They were incredibly accommodating and once we received our bill, found that they didn't even charge us for that first night! Now THAT was amazing.

From check in, to the reception hour w/ food and drinks (all servers dressed in Chiefs polos or jerseys, made for a very friendly environment), to the people setting up the breakfast buffet, who let us get in a little early, due to our early morning department, everyone was great. I will definitely be staying here again!

With a Denny's just steps from the front door, you won't even notice that there isn't a restaurant in the hotel.

Room Tip: If you'd like a view of the stadiums, make sure to ask for it. I didn't think of it ahead o...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here at the recommendation of a co-worker when I visited the area for a week long business trip. It was great! For the first time ever, I actually looked forward to getting back to the hotel after a long day. The free dinner and adult beverages every night were a huge bonus! I loved not having to drive around looking for a place to eat in an unfamiliar area at night. The food was average but the convenience was awesome. My room was spacious and comfortable. It felt very homey for the week I stayed. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Cl2863
Papillion, Nebraska
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed here one night while attending Chiefs vs Texans. We had a one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds in the bedroom and pullout sofa in the living room. Great room, great service, great hotel, great breakfast, and great evening meal. Free parking...easy walk to Arrowhead Stadium. Will stay here every time we attend Chiefs or Royals game. This is the 2nd time we've stayed here...both times have been great. Will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family