Took my 13 year old grandson to his first major league game. Driving up to the Drury he was wowed at the sight of the stadium complex. The front desk clerk made us feel very welcome. We go up to the room and there is the view of Kauffman Stadium from our window.
We walked to the stadium for the early-bird batting practice. Saw a great game vs. Baltimore including a 9th inning walk off double for a KC win. Then walked back to the Drury - very convenient! A little path or a few steps at the stadium grounds would be friendly, but it works.
Don't bother to stop at Denny's for a snack - NO after-the-game service!! Walked out!
Everything about the Drury in first class - friendly service, clean updated room, good food. We will be doing this again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to a Royals game at Kauffman Stadium or Arrowhead Stadium to see the Chiefs! The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium is 15 minutes from downtown, Worlds of Fun amusement park and the zoo. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and complimentary hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Stadium
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Drury Kansas City