I chose the Drury due to its proximity to Kauffman (10 minute walk). Not having a car i should have considered something more in town as the stadium is way out there. But there was one bus line right in front of the hotel and another that was a short walk away. i stayed in a king room that was okay if not a little cluttered with furniture which made walking to and from the door and bathroom a little precarious for a visually impaired person. You might want to consider asking for an odd numbered room- the even numbers face the interstate and there can be considerable road noise. There was a nice size LED LG television though I did not turn it on. The Drury offers a ton of freebies - breakfast (a lot options), wifi, drinks, sodas.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The only real negative was that i got a 6am wake up call that I did not ask for the first morning and even after I notified the desk of the problem I got it again the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to a Royals game at Kauffman Stadium or Arrowhead Stadium to see the Chiefs! The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium is 15 minutes from downtown, Worlds of Fun amusement park and the zoo. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and complimentary hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Stadium
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Drury Kansas City