Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium
$169
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$144
InterContinental
$163
$180
$169
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$194
$179
Hampton.com
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
$149
$139
  • Pool
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
Orbitz.com
$310
$298
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroyals gamefree drinksevening foodbaked potatofree breakfast and dinnerball parkchicken stripsbaseball triproom was cleanminute walkoutdoor poolhappy hourgreat place to staywalking distancesports complexevening receptionperfect location
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed one night while passing through KC. I called ahead from the car to reserve a room. They are located directly across from the stadium and the 70 so we were lucky there was no game. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We traveled with a small baby. The outside doors from the free parking lot into the hotel are locked so you need a key to enter. There is a free meal and night and one in the morning along with complimentary drinks for adults. We didn't take advantage of the dinner, but ate the breakfast. We received the AAA rate, which was very cheap on a room with a kingsize bed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The location of this hotel is great. It is about half a mile away from Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman. Hotel and room were clean. Staff was friendly. The breakfest was good. Used the exercise room and it was fine. The Drury never has disappointed me. This is my favorite chain.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We came to KC to watch the Tigers and the Royals. We were able to check in early, and the price was perfect. We also managed to save money on our rental car through booking through the hotel's website. The hotel was nicely renovated, plenty of granite everywhere. Our room was the perfect size for 2 people, and the beds were extremely comfortable. So much so that I wanted to bring my back with me! The nightly food was an added perk, since we didn't have to buy any overpriced stadium grub. It is about a 25 minute walk to the stadiums. When we got back from the game, the lobby was still open and inviting. They had the fountain pop and popcorn still on, and it was just what we needed to unwind after the game. The breakfast in the morning is amazing, the best hotel breakfast I have ever had! If I ever get back to KC, this is the place I will be staying at again, no hesitation!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel is small but nice and offers a lot of perks. Free pop and pop corn from 3pm to10pm.
Free Hot breakfast in the morning. Free Hot food from 5h30 pm to 7pm. You can walk to the stadiums , they are right there, very convenient. They also have a washer and dryer , so I was able to wash my clothes since i still had a full week of vacation ahead of me.
The rooms are a nice size and it was very quiet in the hotel even though it was a weekend with the Chiefs game. The staff is very nice and helpful. If you don't have a car , you are pretty far from downtown though , it is a 20$ taxi ride.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel this summer after the remodel. Rooms are nice, but kind of small. Great location close to Royals, Chiefs, Worlds of Fun. Pool is outdoor only. Food in morning and evening is a real plus. However, I wouldn't recommend it for a whole week as the food is fairly monotonous after a while. Love the popcorn and pop, too. Staff was really friendly.

One down side is that the property is built on a hill, so when you check in you are on floor 2. We were put on floor 1 below grade, but on level with most of the parking, but then you have to go up for pool and food.

Would recommend if you don't mind a little smaller room/bathroom.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family