The hotel is small but nice and offers a lot of perks. Free pop and pop corn from 3pm to10pm.
Free Hot breakfast in the morning. Free Hot food from 5h30 pm to 7pm. You can walk to the stadiums , they are right there, very convenient. They also have a washer and dryer , so I was able to wash my clothes since i still had a full week of vacation ahead of me.
The rooms are a nice size and it was very quiet in the hotel even though it was a weekend with the Chiefs game. The staff is very nice and helpful. If you don't have a car , you are pretty far from downtown though , it is a 20$ taxi ride.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to a Royals game at Kauffman Stadium or Arrowhead Stadium to see the Chiefs! The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium is 15 minutes from downtown, Worlds of Fun amusement park and the zoo. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and complimentary hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Stadium
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Drury Kansas City