My wife and I stayed here for two nights while in town, and found the location convenient although I missed the turn the first time(small sign along Holmes road).
The room was clean and quiet with plenty of room and two tables and a recliner. Everything worked but there is no hair dryer in the room, nor is there shampoo and conditioner. Must bring your own. I never found an ice machine, and there is only one ice tray in the freezer, so if you are a heavy ice user, you may need to buy some. I paid $35/night through Priceline and felt it was a good value overall for the money.
If you use the stairs in the morning, be carefull. They had mopped them, but did not put up any wet floor signs, and they were slick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Kansas City
- Kansas City Extended Stay