Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty
Ranked #66 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Phoenix, Arizona
“Just OK.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stayed here on a quick overnight on a 2-day trip. The room was on the small side and when I turned on the air conditioner, it made the room very musty smelling, so I didn't use it. Beds were OK...nothing special. Almost all of the parking is in the back of this hotel and you have to walk around to the front to get to the lobby to check in. As a female traveling alone and arriving at midnight, I wasn't keen on that. And...it was pouring rain.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
libertymohotel, Webmaster at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn Liberty for your recent stay in our area.

• The maintenance staff was instructed to check the air conditioner in room and see to it that it was functioning properly and received repairs if needed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Fairfield Inn Liberty. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Been in three deferent rooms this week. That are all a mirror of eachother. Nice rooms but way to close to I35 traffic. Service at front desk could be a bit more friendly. Seems like you are a bother to them. Maybe its just he railroad employees they are bothered by. Not sure what the cost of the rooms are. The place is also set up like a maize hard to get around and hallways just wide enough to get luggage through and hope you don't pass someone in the hall

• Stayed January 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn 3 nights the first week in December. We have stayed here before and we really like it. It was very quiet in the morning and you are able to close the doors without slamming them. There is a little bar you can walk to and it its located next to Cracker Barrel. There is plenty of shopping around there also. The rooms are clean and the lobby is bright and cheerful with a little fireplace and TV. Breakfast was good and check in and out was a breeze. We will stay here again. We did use the hot tub, it is open till 11:00.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

I stayed one night at this Fairfield for a business trip. It’s a typical Fairfield Inn. It’s either a newer hotel or newly renovated hotel. My room had a decent flat panel with updated décor. The breakfast was better than average with more hot selections than a typical hotel of this class. There’s a decent barbeque place within walking distance and tons of chain restaurants within a very short drive or a longer walk. I’d recommend if you have business in the area and need a decent cheaper place to stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
libertymohotel, Webmaster at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Econo Lodge for your recent stay in our area.

• Breakfast staff received our commendation on their production.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Econo Lodge. We look forward to welcoming you back.

excelsior springs
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

Wife and i stayed here for relaxing night away from home. Relaxing is far from what we got. Just checking in shouldve been enough to tell us to leave. Was greeted at front desk by General Manager he proceeded to check us in, his cell phone rang and he asked us to hold a moment as he went around corner his conversation got louder and was yelling was very unprofessional. Proceeding checking us in several calls came thru on hotel phone, tone he had was horribly rude.His Cell rings again as he mumbles Damn Boss and ignores the call. This went on entire time we was checking in.We then get room keys get to room and keys do not work. Dreading going back to front desk. Wife & I go back stating keys do not work he apologizes and states just been hell of day. As General Manager to act and hear things he had stated bout place and everything he was saying on phone conversations was unreal to hear but from General Manager is uncalled for. Our stay only got worse the longer we was there!! Never will return to this place EVER!!!!!

Room Tip: Couldnt give very good tip as to which room traverlers should choose. My overall experience was the...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
libertymohotel, Webmaster at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this review, October 15, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn Liberty for your relaxing time away from home. I am sorry it did not turn out to be the relaxing time you had anticipated.

• The manager received additional training on the courteous way in which our valued guests are to be treated and upon the professional way he is to conduct himself as our representative.

• Manager received additional training in making sure that the room keys are working properly before giving them out to our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you decide to take a relaxing time away from home, you will once again choose to stay at Fairfield Inn Liberty. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Marana AZ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stayed here for 3 days while visiting family. This hotel has very basic rooms. I think the renovation stopped at the lobby. For being a Marriott I was very disappointed in the rooms. They were just so basic. The bathrooms were very small. In order to close the bathroom door, you had to maneuver around the toilet to get real close to the bathtub in order to shut the door. The only plus to this hotel is it is close to the highway and there are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. Also the front desk staff was very friendly. We arrived late and he was very upbeat and helpful. I probably wouldnt say here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn Liberty for your recent stay in our area. I hope that you had a wonderful time visiting with your family. Thank you for telling us that you found our front desk staff to be very friendly. I would have expected nothing less from him, but it is always nice to get that kind of a response from our valued guests.

• The front desk staff was notified of the nice thing you said about him and received our personal commendation.

• Management was approached about the possibility of replacing the bathroom doors with folding doors which would make the bathrooms more accessible.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Fairfield Inn Liberty. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Rochester MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

The entire name of this property is Fairfield Inn and Suites. When I arrived at seven PM I was offered an upgrade from my double double to a studio suite because they needed double doubles. I took the offer since I was interested in seeing what a studio suite was like. With two television sets, it was more than adequate for my needs. The room was clean. Bathroom facilities were clean. I hung a do not disturb sign on the door and was not bothered by housekeeping. As noted by other reviewers, the swim pool was cold! Exercise machines all working. Breakfast on offer included hot sausage patties and scrambled eggs in addition to the usual Jimmy Dean microwaveable product.

The east side of the property is very close to I-35. I estimate my bedroom windows were within 100 yards of this busy highway. By 2 AM the frequency of trucks had diminished. If I stay here again I'll request a room on the west side of the Inn.

Room Tip: Ask to stay away from the highway
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#2 of 109 in Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty? Share your experiences!