“Great service”
Review of Ramada Kansas City

Ramada Kansas City
Ranked #77 of 110 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Karen the bar tender service me with great attitude and awareness love the service I will come back to here everytime I'm in Kansas city, mo... The drinks just keep coming lol also the room is nice could be better but it is nice and Karen being here makes the stay here at the holiday inn even better with her personality.

1  Thank kingtel2000
marvin d, Manager at Ramada Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Kingtel2000,
Thank you for your review! Karen is a great asset to the hotel and we enjoy having her here. If there is anything else we can do to better your stay, please let us know.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I travel to this holiday inn every week and I always look forward to visiting the bar Karen makes me feel at home she greets me by name and knows my drink she always smiles and u can tell she loves her job great service Karen

1  Thank Rootedfrick

Rootedfrick,
Thank you for your review! Karen is a great bartender and we are proud of the amazing job she does for the hotel.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I am here on business and I dreaded the trip from the time I got the meeting notice. However my last night I decided to go to the bar and I had a blast. Karen was very welcoming from the moment I sat down to the moment I left. I am excited to have made a KC friend especially since I will be back every other week for the next 4 weeks. I am now at ease when I stay here cause I know the stay will be great!

uaymm,
Wow! Welcome to KC and Karen is awesome! We look forward to seeing you every other week for 4 weeks.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been here several times and always enjoyed karens friendliness and attentiveness. She is always chatty and works hard to keep her customers happy and engaged. I will keep returning to this hotel.

Leebello,
Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us. Karen is a FANTASTIC bartender and works very hard! Your loyalty to the Holiday Inn is much appreciated and hope to see you again soon.

AGM.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I travel to kansas city every week from chicago and I always stay at this holiday inn. Karen at the bar always knows me by name when I come in and knows what I drink.she makes my stay always feel like I'm at home away from home...great service cold beer and great food

bmbmyers,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Hope to see you soon!
p.s. Karen is amazing!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean rooms and close to Worlds of fun. Free shuttle to parks and casino's. Lounge staff is prompt and kind. The bartender Karen is always friendly and full of good conversation. Every time I come in she remembers me by name, even if it has been several months since my last stay.

1  Thank Blake-gz

Blake,
Thanks for your review! Karen is a Awesome bartender as well as the rest of the staff. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Traveling through KC and been here before, with prior management, and wow what a difference.
The restaurant actually has great food now, drink prices are reasonable, and you no longer have to go outside the restaurant for good food, customer service, or anything else.
The room was nice, clean, had a hershey kiss on my pillow, which was a nice change from before!

I would highly recommend staying here if visiting Kansas City or going to Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun, as they have shuttle service and it is almost within walking distance.

The staff is courteous, and the place is clean! The last time, in May, it was gross! Mold in the water holders on the table, the service people were rude, room was still not made!
But WOW, what a change this time around and the price is just right too!
I only paid $65 for my room, plus taxes of course!

Can't beat that at any full service hotel anywhere!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kevin a

Kevin A,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We appreciate that you commented on the changes that has been made such as the hershey kisses on the pillows, and the new pricing of the drinks. Our shuttle service is available with in a 5 mile radius of the hotel and is available from 7am- 11pm. Our top priority is to listen to our guests needs and to strive to be # 1.

Holiday Inn NE Kansas City