All reviewsholiday innbreakfast buffetindoor poolthe room was nicenice staymo
Reviewed July 25, 2007

booked two rooms, but i was unable to get them adjoining as the hotel was full to overflowing with high school students that were staying there to perform and or go to worlds of fun, so our stay was very noisy, so i don't know what it would be like to stay there when it wasn't so busy, probably o.k. our room was nice and clean.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank hatchLasVegas
Reviewed June 12, 2007

The good:
Staff was friendly.
Atmosphere was very nice since it was a well maintained Holidome. The hot tub was out of service for a short time to be drained/cleaned while we were there.
The breakfast buffet was really good. Custom omelettes too.
Well stocked game room.
Free ping pong table.
Reasonable price.
Very close to Worlds of Fun and the Ford plant.

The bad:
Walls in my room seemed thin, or perhaps plumbing was just very loud. I woke during the night once to the sound of a neighboring room flushing the toilet, and it sounded like it was mine it was so loud.

• Stayed: April 2007
4  Thank Mike777Ohio
Reviewed May 19, 2007

We wouldn't have stayed here if they didn't have a covered area in front of their main doors so that we could unload our gear out of the rain. But we liked it. The pool was huge and the staff was really friendly. The AAA rate was a little higher than I wanted to pay and we were about to leave so she changed it to a walk-in rate which was more reasonable. (???) Go figure that one out.

But, all in all, the beds were comfortable, the room was clean and I was even able to do some laundry (although they seriously have to figure out a way to vent the heat out of that laundry room on the main floor). No bed bugs either (we check at every hotel).

• Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank KitKatCouture
Reviewed April 19, 2007

I stay at this hotel quite often, and am getting more and more impressed with the staff and their service. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and at home. For the 4 years I have been traveling in the region, this is one of those rare hotels where you see the same friendly faces over and over, and they remember your name! Food is good, lounge is good, rooms are great, staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank sssamantha
Reviewed April 2, 2007

We've stayed here several times. I think it was because of the location close to the highway. There is a lounge there where you can get a good snack like meal and good serivce and the front desk staff were friendly.

But I wont stay there again. The place is getting more and more run down and dirty. In the rooms the carpet is stained and fraying at the edges, the vents are dirty, the bedding is ..okay, the bathroom is worn and dirty feeling and as we were leaving the toilet seat broke off! Not a very pleasant or comfortable room. Dirty/wornout/ yuk

Next time I'm in the area I'm going to try hotels father south.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple