Stayed two nights and had a great experience. Had dog along so Inn is Pet Friendly while having guidelines to keep other guests happy as well. husband was having eye surgery and staff made arrangements for early checkin should we have needed it. All staff were very helpful, well dressed and cordial. Night time "kick back " happy hour includes drinks and food enough that you don't need to eat out unless you want fancier fare. The hot breakfast was good with choices for any diet.
Our room was large with a recliner, desk, microwave and frig. We didn't use the pool or shuttle service but those are nice amenities. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport is four miles from Kansas City International Airport off I-29. On the north side of the metro area, you are 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City and 30 minutes from Fort Leavenworth. You'll find clean rooms, free hot breakfast and free 5:30 Kickback(R): hot foods and cold beverages in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Airport
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Drury Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn