Sleep Inn Airport Kansas City
$146
Curio.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$154
$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$144
InterContinental
$173
$159
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$119
$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleancontinental breakfastpark and flya nice place to staywould stay againshuttlecerealpillowslodging
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I cannot complain much for $55 a night. I picked this place because the location was perfect for me, and I only needed a place to stay for two nights: nothing fancy.

The rooms do look old, but they were clean and quiet. The beds were pretty comfy. Now, do not expect a fantastic breakfast there or an excellent Internet connection. If you want to eat something nice, there is Waffle House just down the road.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I did not even stay at this hotel. I tried cancelling a reservation and Jason treated me like I was the worst person he ever met. He was rude, brash, and a complete jerk. I did not know the cancellation policy and instead of politely informing me, he treated me like a complete idiot and threatened me to not stay at their hotels again. Trust me, I won't.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2012

we just stayed here to attend a wedding and booked 2 rooms. The bride had reserved rooms at a closer hotel for 100 per night, but I got this one for 44 dollars a night for 3 adults in each room. i was a little skeptical, but only planned on sleeping there and going home the next morning. it was about 15 miles from the other hotel but I saved 112 dollars on 2 rooms. I was so pleasantly surprised. It was quite nice. it was by the airport but I did not hear any noise and it did not appear to be a bad area. it was not a 5 star hotel of course, but very clean and upkeep had been done nicely. a few bumps and scratches but nothing major. certainly nicer than i expected for the price. and the beds were great. very comfortable and nice soft sheets and pillows. they were the small square pillows. half of us loved them and the other half didn't because they were small. but they gave you 4 per bed. and they had free breakfast and it was not bad. they had make your own waffles. biscuits and gravy with sausage in it. also bagels and sweet rolls, yogurt and apples and orange juice and apple juice, milk and coffee. also boiled eggs but i don't recommend the eggs. they were rubbery. but every thing else was good for a free hotel breakfast and they kept it clean and refilled. also they have an exercise room with equipment but we did not use. also a small pool but it was closed for the season. this place is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mothspaul
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This motel is slightly above average in price (especially if you don't book ahead) but has a free shuttle to the airport, friendly staff, well stocked rooms. The only real downside was there was no bath, just a shower. And the pool closes from Labor Day, despite hot sunny weather.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the night before flying out for a family vacation. We basically needed a place to stay overnight at a hotel that offered parking and a shuttle. Sleep Inn Airport was a great option. It had all the typical ammenities for a 2 or 2 1/2 star hotel. The room was clean and the breakfast was fine. The shuttle was punctual and the staff friendly. The parking feature was great. We were able to park for a good savings over using the airport parking (no stay required to park at the hotel). The location is right off a major road and the parking lot is in front so it can be monitored easily. We highly recommend this hotel for those who are looking for a good mid-range hotel at a great price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family