“WOW!!!! Is all I can SAY about this hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Plaza Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Plaza Hotel
Ranked #89 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
A TripAdvisor Member
“WOW!!!! Is all I can SAY about this hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2004

This hotel was WONDERFUL!!!!! The staff really made you feel like they were darn glad your were there. From the moment I checked in, to the time I checked out. They went out of their way to make sure all my needs were taken care of. The room was so large I thought they put me in a suite and found out that it was just the normal size room. WOW!!!

The Free High speed internet was a plus. The last time I stayed in Kansas City I had to pay a fee for internet use. Way to go Radisson Hotel at the Airport....Thank you for caring about your guests...

I made a point to meet the General Manager and tell him how great I thought the hotel was. I now know why this hotel knows what the word HOSPITALITY means. It comes from the leadership of this hotel.

Thank you again for letting me tell how good they are.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2004

Great staff and nice hotel. They have been undergoing renovations and it really looks nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the restaurant manager. He is funny and very personable.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2003

I took about 20 people here for business reasons. Thought the group price was good based on the Radisson name. Everyone complained, including me. Rooms were dark, hallways and elevators smelled of mildew. No central air control. No screens on windows. Ratty linens.
Blankets obviously unclean. Breakers blew each morning for many folks using hair dryers. Coffee in rooms was almost undrinkable. Front desk telephone service was unavailable much of the time. To be fair, I think the staff really tried hard to make it all work, but the facilities and the staffing ratios just don't cut it.

3 Thank Carol E
Travelers also viewed these Kansas City hotels
Quality Suites Airport Kansas City
Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Airport - Plaza Circle
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport
Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport

Been to Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Plaza Hotel

Property: Plaza Hotel
Address: 11828 NW Plaza Circle, Kansas City, MO 64153 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Airport)
Location: United States > Missouri > Kansas City
Ranked #89 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Hotel Class:3 star — Plaza Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kansas City Radisson