Very spacious rooms. I had the two room king suite which provided more than ample space. I had a very quiet night's rest before having to check out at 4am. Jeramy, who was on duty then, went out of his way to put out some breakfast items for me to take with me to the airport as he realized that I was leaving before the shuttle even started service at 5pm. I was very appreciative of that.
It has a nice indoor pool and an adequate fitness center. The breakfast area was spacious and well decorated. I can not comment on thee breakfast because I checked out before the start of breakfast but I can see that it had all the basics of a Quality Inn/Suites.
The airport was very close to the property. Pretty much a straight shot from the hotel, 3 miles.
I will definitely return to this hotel and will strongly recommend to those who need a close airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites