My husband and I wanted to go on a trip without our son, the first time since he was born. We had a lot we wanted to see so we wanted to spend as little as possible for the best possible stay. We spent $75 through hotels.com and had a king "suite" which included a separate sitting area and a half kitchen. I asked the lady at the front if we could upgrade to a room with a whirlpool she upgraded us for free because they had a lot of open rooms! It was quiet, we didn't hear any noisy people and it was perfect. It was a nice romantic trip with my husband away from the everyday stress of life. The only downside was the ice machine upstairs was broken, but all that required was a walk downstairs to the other one.
Free breakfast, complimentary newspaper (WSJ not KC Star), workout room, indoor pool and comfortable bed. Totally worth the $ and I am glad I chose it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites