“With all the choices in the area do not stay at this hotel.”

Quality Suites Airport Kansas City
Ranked #65 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Immediately had poor service over the phone when employee couldn't give me directions from the airport to the hotel. When we arrived there were no automatic doors and a musty smell immediately upon entering. Rooms looked nice but outdated. They seemed clean but the toilet stool was leaking and had water on the floor, which you couldn't see until my wife stepped in the puddle. The leak was very obvious by the rust on the side of the stool (how could maintaince miss it?). TV was terrible and limited channels.
The absolute bad part was to have the cleaning service walk in at 8:30 am after telling them no from my bed three times.
Find another hotel until these people can fix their problems. POOR MANAGEMENT!

• Stayed: September 2012
QualitySuites629, General Manager at Quality Suites Airport Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

I apologize for the issue with the toilet leaking. This room was taken out of service as soon as you mentioned it to the front desk, and our maintenance was taken care of the leak. Sorry about the miscommunication with directions, I will look in to training the staff better on giving directions.

There are newer reviews for Quality Suites Airport Kansas City

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Light out in bathroom. Staff changed bulb, that did not work. I was told the worker that knows about the light would be in at seven am. My flight left at 6 am. Family of six tried to prepare for a nights rest and a early morning flight with no bathroom light. Was told no other room was available, but they would get to it first thing in the morning!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Earl V
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

The noise in this place is horrible. Loud air conditioner, stool runs off and on by itself and thin walls. Staff was ok. All around old feel in the decor. I would not recommend this place for light sleepers.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Atcruiser
QualitySuites629, General Manager at Quality Suites Airport Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

I appologize for the noise in the hotel on the night of your stay. We are busy in the summer time with familys and groups. But we do want to keep in mind our light sleepers and try to keep them as comfortable as possible, if you can contact me and let me know which room had the loud air conditioner, I can send maintence up to the room to take care of the issue.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We rolled in after midnight with a family of seven while on a road trip. Got a suite with a king and foldout couch with enough room to put an inflatable mattress on the floor for $79 plus taxes. Clean room, cold a/c, and comfortable bed. Breakfast was nice with eggs, sausage links, waffle maker, cereal, pastries, coffee and juice. Only problem was parking. The hotel was obviously at capacity and we had to park in an empty area next to an actual parking spot. Otherwise a great deal and pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stay here over the 4 th of July holiday during the heAt wave the only problem was the aircondition gave up after a day of 107 + temps don't really blame it but the staff moved us right next door real quick so no big deal. The hot breakfast was nice biscuits and gravey where gooood . Our king bed was comparable to my top of the line beauty rest. The pillow very nice. Like this hotel becuase I had access to both i29 and I435 airport and more... I will stay here again without a doubt... Thanks David for the hongs buffet tip great food and service

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I booked the reservation for Quality Suites last minute through a large travel site. I am on a limited budget, and was able to score the room for just over $50 per night. I certainly wasn't expecting much as far as accomodations. Wow! when we arrived, we were greeted right away, and were in our room within minutes. The room we had was very spacious, and even had a mini fridge. We had a few kids with us, and needed a few more pillows, and the staff had them at our door in less that 2 minutes. We also liked that the room had somewhat of a divider between the sleeping area, and the sitting area (with pull out couch), with kids, i was nice to let them have their own area. Also, very comfortable bed, and nice carpet in room. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Alexis b
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This was an awesome hotel, great service. The room was nicer than I expected, and the hot breakfast was very good, eggs, waffles, cereal and donuts. : ). The only down side was the air conditioner in our room was a little noisy, that is the only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars. I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012