We rolled in after midnight with a family of seven while on a road trip. Got a suite with a king and foldout couch with enough room to put an inflatable mattress on the floor for $79 plus taxes. Clean room, cold a/c, and comfortable bed. Breakfast was nice with eggs, sausage links, waffle maker, cereal, pastries, coffee and juice. Only problem was parking. The hotel was obviously at capacity and we had to park in an empty area next to an actual parking spot. Otherwise a great deal and pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites