“Everything was great decides a server for the breakfast Bistro”

Courtyard Kansas City Airport
Ranked #43 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had meetings at zona rosa in kansas city for a couple of days. It was a great location for the area I was in , the hotel was beautiful, the gym, pool, courtyard was really nice, the staff was really so nice besides one girl that worked at thr bistro the first two days the girl that was there was so sweet, but my las the day there, the black girl running the front looked miserable, was really rude, seemed like she hated her job not really motivated like the girl that was there the first two days maybe I was spoiled... other then that it was a great spot with a bad ending I will be back in November hopeful she isnt there thanks the Kia Guy

• Stayed: May 2013
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

My apologies. I will be sharing your comments with both of my associates. Thank you for the positive feedback and the area for improvement. You mentioned you will be returning in November. When you do please ask for me. I would like to introduce myself and thank you for giving us a 2nd chance when you return to Kansas City this Fall.
Again, my apologies for the unfavorable last impression.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Kansas City Airport

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

If you're in town for a baseball tournament at the Tiffany Hills Sports Complex this is your best bet for a place to stay. It is a quick 5 minute drive to the complex. The rooms are adequate and the property layout gives team players room to roam without disturbing other guests. The new lobby is nicely done and has plenty of space for team meetings. The Zona Rosa shopping center is very close as well with many dining and shopping options.

• Stayed: June 2013
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for the endorsement for future teams to stay with us. We love our sports teams! Hope the boys did well and more importantly had fun. Hope to see you again this summer.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, beautiful swimming pool and jacuzz, excellent location close to airport. We loved our stay there, close to all kc attractions and proximity to food. The property was sparkling except for several bugs found in exercise room

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank nick9874

Housekeeping did notice the bugs and cleaned the exercise room. We also called Ecolab (pest control) to come out and do an extra spray. I apologize. I am please that the rest of the stay was a 5 star rating. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I am there for 2-3 days every other month visiting a client. Even though my client is about 25 minutes away and there are plenty of hotels in between, I still stay here. I find the rooms comfortable and clean. Nothing stellar for the amenities but a neat and clean place to park the head. It has a Starbucks restaurant off the lobby and the meals are limited but good. I always find the staff friendly and helpful. I never saw anything like the one person who claimed to have run into unhelpful management--not my experience. Over all, a good hotel and I travel 3-4 weeks a month all over the US.

Room Tip: Ask for one at end of hall on top floor--quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you! Thank you for making the extra effort to stay at the Kansas City Airport Courtyard. We know you have many choices here in Kansas City. We will continue to meet and exceed your expectations. Again, Thank you for your business.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

rooms were very nice, very clean, well maintained as far as we know. The outside of the property is very well maintained. Managment
needs to take some courses in hospitality. Bad day or not dont take it out on people..Very rude...will not stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank moneymatt
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your most recent stay here at the Kansas City Airport Courtyard. It appears your stay was good except for the interaction with one of my managers. I do apologize for this and would like the opportunity to speak with you about this interaction. Would you be so kind to call me here at the hotel at 816 891 7500 to share addtional information?
Thank you for staying with us and more importantly the feedback.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed a couple of nights this past week. This Courtyard lacks nothing. Quick check-in. Pleasant people to deal with. Thanks to all the people I dealt with. Including Lori, Vanessa, Cindy, Sean, Sterling, and Judy. Will stay here my next time thru KC.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank reno76
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the Kansas City Airport Courtyard and the staff. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott. I will be sharing your comments with the team.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel by the airport to catch an early flight the next morning. I was so surprised by how beautiful this hotel was and how quickly I was able to check in. The rooms were generous in size and beds very comfy. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business