Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$74
$68
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

All reviewssmall fridge and microwaveour early morning flightcar rentalpark and flykansas city airportindoor poolwarm cookiesnext morningbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areafree breakfastdefinitely stay at this hotel againshuttle driveryogurtcheck in was easyshort drivequiet room
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Pleasant stay, great variety for breakfast, no airport noise, modern décor, comfortable beds, safe neighborhood. Would have liked a hot tub. Used to have one alongside the pool, but looks like it was closed in.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I hadn't planned to stay in Kansas City but I was flying on a day when there were thousands of flight delays and I ended up being four hours late and was not going to have daughter drag two little grandchildren out of bed to drive over an hour to pick me up. I didn't want to have to spend a fortune to just sleep and needed somewhere near the airport since I was pretty sure I was going to have to take a cab. We settled on this motel (I told her to check the Marriott airport hotels) and she made the reservation. When it appeared that 2:00 AM was going to be my arrival time I called the hotel to ask about cab companies. Their shuttle wasn't working that late but they arranged my pick-up with a neighboring hotel and I was in the room less than an hour after arrival. I was SO grateful (traveling alone I'm used to; that late at a practically deserted airport I'm not used to) that the man at the desk was so accommodating. He had my key waiting for me. A Fairfield Inn is what it is, but this facility went over and above with me and I am grateful!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Nice, well kept property! Beds are extremely comfortable. The staff is friendly. The only reason they don't get a perfect score is because the owners are way too stingy with the Marriott rewards, telling me that my rate is too low....that's no excuse! Its simply up to the hotel management.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed here as a part of a group.

Staff was friendly and helpful all week. It is not something I come across often at hotels. The had some excellent suggestions for local restaurants.

Location was conveniant and it was close to the airport and interstate. Major shopping area was a 5 minute drive.

Hotel room was good but I found the beds a little soft. Room had a mini fridge and microwave.

There are areas for improvement. Carpet in the room was dirty and should be cleaned more often. I had to get my room card re-keyed twice in the week and others had the same issue. Housekeeping forgot to clean my room one day and another coworker's room was forgotten on another day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
FFIKCI_GM, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am always glad to hear such glowing reviews of our staff!! I also appreciate your comments about our housekeeping. I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations in that regard. We value your feedback and will share this with our staff.

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites – Kansas City Airport.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Came in for Comic-con and called to see we could get an early check-in, unfortunatley they were sold out the night before so no early check-in but when I asked them to hold the room cuz we were going to check out the event the receptionist asked us if we were in for comic-con, totally understood why we would be late and even joked a bit about the con. Gotta love it when a hotel knows what's going on in the area and what to expect, especially because we cosplayed one of the days and the staff were so fun about it.
The breakfast was great everymorning and the room was very comfortable. Like I said friendly staff, only negative might've been the closed pool but wasn't a huge thing for us.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple