This hotel came so close to being a 5! Everything was terrific. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean., The towels were soft and absorbent. Check in was fast and friendly. The breakfast was somewhat limited, but good. Plenty of parking right by the event center. So, what kept it from being a 5? We requested an 8:00 a.m. wake up call, which never came. We set the in-room alarm clock, so we woke up, but a wake up call simply cannot be missed! That could cause someone to miss a meeting, job interview or flight. It just cannot happen in a good hotel. I would definitely stay here again, but hopefully, next time, the front desk will do their job better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This casual hotel is a 3-minute walk from the KCI Expo Center and 2.5 miles from Kansas City International Airport. Relaxed rooms featuring colorful accents offer free WiFi, desks with ergonomic chairs and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels, plus coffeemakers, minifridges and microwaves. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas or in-room whirlpool tubs. There's free hot breakfast, an airport shuttle and parking, as well as a 24/7 convenience store, an indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a business center, a meeting room and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Fairfield Kansas City
- Kansas City Fairfield Inn