Panera Bread
Ranked #78 of 1,451 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here after we checked out. The inside was very clean, but the service was way too slow. It took us almost an hour to order and eat.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Panera if my favorite fast food place. The food is decent, the choices mainly healthy, and the scones and bagels are outstanding. It's great for breakfast, lunch, or a quick dinner.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Let's start with --- I think Panera Bread is wonderful. That doesn't diminish with this review. Great sandwiches begin with great bread. They don't scrimp on the fixin's either. At a catered event with the Sierra Turkey Sandwich meal, I nearly fell over when I saw the calorie count. As someone who must watch, I encourage all diners at Panera to watch carefully before indulging.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I would think all Panera's are the same but this was too sugary. I couldn't drink my latte or finish my muffin. Ick

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We like Panera, so it was easy to choose them for breakfast, My 10 year old g-grandson wanted to have a cinnamon roll and eat outside by the fountains. My granddaughter and I always eat at Panera's in Washington, Mo for their very good soup and salads, and the great tuna sandwich