“Business conference stay”

Ranked #9 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Omaha, Nebraska
“Business conference stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I drove from Omaha to Kansas City for a business conference. I was pushed for time in order to make the first meeting because I left Omaha later than planned. The valet and bell staff were awesome. They took care of my bags and vehicle when I explained I was late. The Front Desk apologized that my room was not ready at 9:00am but took my cell phone number and called me when the room was ready. I sure didn't take them long to get my room ready. I was not expecting a room until late afternoon. I had a great view from the 17th floor looking at the Western Auto building. It was spectacular. I was really impressed when I checked out and the bell staff asked if I needed directions to anywhere since I was driving. He explained "two easy turns and back on the freeway to Omaha. Hope you have a safe trip home." I am looking for a reason to go back to KC and stay with again. Karen N.

Room Tip: 17th floor had spectacular view of Western Auto building.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Karen N- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to provide quick and efficient service to ensure you made it to your meeting on time. It is our goal to create as relaxing and refreshing a stay as possible and it is great you were able to unwind and take in the beautiful view of Kansas City from your guest room. We truly value your business and look forward to having you back as our guest to create another top notch stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (609)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Service was excellent and location perfect. The valet and bell staff were very welcoming. Front Desk Staff on arrival and departure were engaging and added personal touches.
The room was unmatched. Dual views of downtown skyline and the War Memorial/Union Station. This made for a pleasant room service experience. Extremely Healthy Choices available and again First Class Service.

Room Tip: Corner Room Facing Skyline and Union Station!!!!
1 Thank Starcuzzi
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Starcuzzi- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a top notch experience you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a relaxing stay. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great you were able to unwind and enjoy the beautiful view from your guest room. We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest in the future.
LEES SUMMIT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was nice we had a great view of union station. The bed was comfortable the handicap bathroom had a Rollin show and a shower chair I prefer the attached bench but at least it was a adjustable chair with a back. Very easy to navigate the hotel and shopping area also a skywalk over to union station is very nice. Over all it was a great stay!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert L- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your recent staycation with us at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of your Heavenly Bed with the beautiful view of Union Station. It is our goal to create to ensure our guests have everything they need for a top notch stay and it means a lot to know you received this during your weekend away. We value your business and look forward to creating another signature experience for you in the future.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

My new hubby and I got to stay here last night. Aiesha was the sweetest front desk employee. She was so helpful and nice!

We loved our room, my hubby loves trains, so we got a north facing room. We had an amazing view. In the past we have stayed in a southern room. With the pool being on that side the pool is sort of in a depression that makes all of the noise from the pool echoes into the rooms.

We had a wonderful night, thank you so much!!

Room Tip: North facing rooms are the better of the two choices in my opinion
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Tracie D- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what a perfect honeymoon you had with us! It means a lot to our team you would choose to celebrate such a special time with us! It is our goal to create as inviting and memorable an experience as possible and knowing our team was able to accommodate you to make sure you received this treatment means a lot. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you both back in the future to create more memories.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel was just great. Places to eat that did not break the bank and they were good. Location was also great right near Union Station and the WWI Museum. It was safe to walk at night and well lit. The room was nicely decorated, clean and everything was in working order. Everyone in the hotel was warm and friendly. I go back again. The pool was very big and clean.

Green Features: Great people work at this hotel they are warm, friendly and very helpful.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Merle B- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our team was able to accommodate your conference to ensure you had everything you needed. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great you were able to indulge in all the area has to offer at your convenience. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to create another relaxing and convenient stay. Thank you again for sharing your kind feedback.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay and the facilities were great for a meeting or conference. The hotel was close to Union Station and other tourist attractions including great restaurants. The meeting room we used for the conference was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
jperez2002- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had and the facilities worked out perfectly for your business meeting. We take great pride in all the great event space available to our guests. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many wonderful attractions to visit. I am happy you were able to take advantage of the area at your convenience. We value your feedback and look forward to creating another signature stay for you in the future.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

We stay at the Westin when NASCAR comes to KC. While the men go to the race, we stay at the hotel and relax. I can't say enough about how well we are treated there. From the men at the door to the front desk, you are made to feel you are a special guest. The front desk was great in helping us change our room and for making sure we were comfortable. Thank you Westin!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
Green Features: I love the fact that the hotel room does not smell like chemicals. It is a clean and refreshing scent. I also like the idea of recycling baskets in the rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank BettyS2k5g
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
BettyS2k5g- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what another fun getaway you had with us! what a great tradition you have during NASCAR, being able to hang back and relax and unwind in the comfort of our hotel, indulging in all the amenities provided to you as our guest. It is our goal to create a relaxing and inviting stay for our guests and it means a lot our team is able to consistently create this for you. We value your loyalty to The Westin and look forward to having you back in the near future.