The Westin Crown Center
  • Restaurant
$178
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$72
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$124
$101
$229
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$111
Priceline
2,330 results
All reviewsunion stationcrown centerheavenly bedliberty memorialcovered walkwaythe linkworld war i museumroom servicecorner roomfitness centeroutdoor poolpower and light districtdowntown kcself parkingbusiness tripshower headsprint center
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I found the accommodations to be excellent. The staff were friendly and extremely accommodating. The fruit in the sessions was wonderful!The area was beautiful. housekeeping staff were attentive. The Lounge on the 17 th floor was great. The server in the lounge was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

stephanie p- Thank you very much for sharing your refreshing feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff was friendly and inviting ensuring you had everything you needed for a relaxing and uplifting experience! I am happy you were able to enjoy all the amenities in the hotel provided to you as our guest at your convenience. We truly value your business and we look forward to having the opportunity to have you back in the future to continue to create warm and welcoming stays.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I arrived in KC on a Sunday morning for a conference and was very happy to be able to check in to my room at 9:00. The front desk staff at this hotel are top-notch, which is not always the case at a business-oriented hotel. My room was clean and super-comfy. I liked being able to go green and decline housekeeping in exchange for a $5 voucher at one of the restaurants in the hotel. I also like that they offer workout attire for a fee of $5.00. I would definitely stay here again. I also like the kiosk where you can print your boarding pass for your return flight. They have thought of everything you will need.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Valerie V- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a relaxing and refreshing experience you had with us during your conference and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, able to get you checked in to your room early. We take great pride in our make a green choice program and it is great you were able to sign up for this program and redeem your food and beverage vouchers. Your feedback is very important to our team helping us to continue to create renewing experiences for our guests. We look forward to serving you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Room had a great view, the staff was extremely helpful with many of our questions. We drove to our destination instead of flying. The only thing I didn't know was the rate per day to park the car, but I didn't ask either. Clean, very clean, great view. Loved the location - the Union Station across from hotel was really cool and the walking link was a surprise as well. Easy check in and even easier check out. Loved it, would stay again!

Room Tip: view over union station is awesome
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Julie D- I appreciate you taking your time to share your refreshing feedback on your stay with us at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear what a top notch experience you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating making sure you had everything you needed for a relaxing and comfortable stay. We are very fortunate to be centrally located in Crown Center and I am happy you were able to visit Union Station at your convenience by using our link covered walkway! We aer very lucky to have such great sites and restaurants right outside our front doors. We truly value your business and cannot wait to have you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Premium hotel, excellent service, excellent room, but pricey. Why is downtown Kansas City so empty?

We stayed here while visiting the National World War I Museum next door. On arrival, I parked in front, and the valet wanted my car key "for safety purposes" while I went in to check in. Front desk clerk was fast, professional, and courteous. Our 16th floor room was outstanding. Great view of the museum after dark. The furnishings were of excellent quality, The bathroom was spotless. We slept very well.

The downtown neighborhood was so empty that it was a little weird. Around 5pm, we walked through the "Link" aerial skyways to the Sheraton and back, then to Union Station and back; we may have encountered three people in total. Union Station was nearly empty too. We walked through the shops at Crown Center, and crossed the street to the fountain in the plaza, and saw maybe another half a dozen people in all of that. Where was everyone?

We had dinner in the Brasserie in the hotel lobby, since we found nothing to our liking in the shops at Crown Center. We loved our waiter, and the food was excellent.

We had no problems with self-parking our car.

We got breakfast at Einstein's Bagels in the Crown Center shops. The place was still a ghost town. Maybe things perk up at lunch time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

jt_home- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. It means a lot to our team to hear what a great experience you had with us and were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of your guest room with the amazing view of downtown Kansas City right outside your window. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center, with a link covered walkway that conveniently takes you to Union Station. I am delighted you were able to enjoy all the great historical sites and restaurants in the area at your convenience. We are very fortunate to have you as our guest and create such a top notch experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We chose to stay at the Westin on out wedding night. The Westin upgraded our room to the penthouse level. We had champagne and strawberries waiting upon our return to the hotel room. We had a nice breakfast in the morning with fresh fruit, eggs and bacon. Thank you again for making our weekend so special. Valet parking is worth the few extra dollars

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Mommabear427- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear The Westin was your hotel of choice to celebrate such a monumental day. It is our goal to create memorable, top notch experiences for our guests and it is so great to hear our staff went above and beyond to create such a special, romantic evening for you newlyweds. We truly value your feedback and hope to having you and your husband back in the future to create another memorable experience.