The Westin Crown Center
$135
$105
$178
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$174
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
BestWestern.com
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$83
$72
BestWestern.com
$269
$229
Marriott Hotels
2,330 results
All reviewsunion stationcrown centerheavenly bedliberty memorialcovered walkwaythe linkworld war i museumroom servicecorner roomfitness centeroutdoor poolpower and light districtdowntown kcself parkingbusiness tripshower headsprint center
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My first time at the Westin Crown Center and it was excellent -- from the first greeting at check-in to the waitstaff at the restaurant to the convenience of the meeting rooms and conference activities, nothing but appreciation and kudos for making a quick business trip stay a breeze. And, the location and ease of access and parking made it possible to sneak in a quick family reunion with home-town folks now living in the KC area. Thank you Steve and Team Westin.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dale M- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased you enjoyed your first visit at the Westin. I am glad you found the location of the meeting rooms convenient. We truly value your business and are so happy the Westin team was able to create a relaxing and convenient stay for you. We look forward to serving you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Overall experience at the Westin Crown Center in Kansas City' MO was excellent. Stay was for a business meeting I attend every year and this year was the best. Service was great from the front desk to bell hops and resturant. Great nights sleep and within walking distance of Union Station and Jack Stack. Very enjoyable stay and would reccommend to anyone traveling to Kansas City.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Terry H- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear this year your stay was the best! The Westin takes great pride in our customer service and it is great to hear every employee you came in contact with was helpful and made you feel welcome. We value you business and loyalty to the Westin. We will be renovating the lobby in December and look forward to having you back next year to hear what you think of the new improvements. Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to serving you as our guest again.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Attended an annual conference that was held at the Westin. Very welcoming enviroment the and the hotel decor was awesome! Everything you need (shopping, food, entertainment, etc.) is within walking distance or connected to the hotel. I would definitely recommend the Westin as this has become my top lodging choice whenever I am in KCMO!

Room Tip: Can't really answer that considering this was my first trip. Worse case scenario, just ask for a room change if you are not satified with your location. I'm sure the staff would be more than happy to oblige your request.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Eddie A- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive comments on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and felt welcome and wanted when you arrived. We are so fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great to hear you had everything you needed within walking distance. We value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future. The Westin lobby will be starting renovations in December, I look forward to hearing what you think of the new improvements! Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had a great stay while at the Westin in Kanas City. The property was very beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. I did not like that the restaurants closed early on Sunday. That was my only negative comment.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Mattie P- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased your enjoyed your staff with us and found our porperty beautiful. It is great to hear our staff was accomdating and helped with all of your needs! The Westin takes great pride in providing signature service to our guests. We appreciate your loyalty to the Westin and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future. We will be renovating the lobby in December and look forward to hearing how you like the new improvements.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had a lovely experience; I usually dread conference, but the room and amenities more than made uo for this. The mattress was perfect and the shower a dream. I appreciate the prompt room service staff and quality of the food. The hotel facilities contained a Day Spa with an excellent staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the gardens. The higher floors have a balcony.
1  Thank Ruth C
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Ruth C- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm comments on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear you had a lovely experience and that you were able relax and enjoy the Westin Heavenly Bed in your room. The Westin staff strives to provide signature service for our guests and it is great to hear the room service staff was prompt. I am happy we were able to make your conference more pleasant than you were expecting! We value you business and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future. We will be renovating the lobby and December and look forward to hearing what you think of the new improvements.