2,003 results
All reviews crown center the link union station the club lounge room service city view starbucks coffee business trip parking garage enjoyed my stay self park power and light district fitness center sprint center downtown area shuttle service spectators
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I think my favorite part of the Sheraton is the lobby! It towers 3 stories above you and has beautiful decor. There are sofas, conversation seating, tables and chairs, work stations, you name it! There's a small cafe where you can get coffee and soft drinks as well as pre-made sandwiches, and a gift shop. There is a restaurant in the hotel too with good food.
The rooms are nicely decorated, clean, and roomy. We were on the 5th floor with the view of the "pyramids". The staff is very friendly and accomodating.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear Wendy B,

It is delightful to know you had a pleasant stay with us and that you loved the elegant decor and ambiance of our lobby. We are pleased to read you enjoyed the food we offer and that you were impressed by our courteous associates and well-maintained as well as inspired accommodations with spectacular views. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Simone is the best bartender ever. She told me I have a beautiful voice, no ones ever told me that. I’m not off to pursue my career in radio, because that’s what Simone said I should do. Thank you for my future success Simone.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Savvytraveler030796,

It is delightful to know you had a pleasant stay with us and that how impressed you were with the enriching hospitality provided by Simone at our Spectators Pub. We will surely share your kind compliments with her. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center.

Jim Snow,

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Attended a conference at this hotel. The only real positive thing I can say about the hotel is that the employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is unattractive, dated and appears totally without character. The room I stayed in was dated and had ugly views over the adjacent rooftops. Had a problem with my safe but security quickly addressed and fixed the problem. The mattress was very comfortable. The WiFi was intermittent in my room. Water pressure in the shower was good. The on site bar was nothing special and actually a bit ugly. A small store off the lobby sold Starbucks coffee and limited food items. I did not dine at the I’m house restaurant. The conference rooms were too small for our group. The food served at our conference was pretty good, though, considering the size of our conference. Hotel was within a fifteen minute walk to great restaurants including The Rieger (and underground speakeasy), Novel, and Corvino Supper Club and Tasting Room. Interesting note....in 1981, this hotel was a Hyatt Regency where 114 people were killed in the lobby during a tea dance when two walkways collapsed onto the attendees. An additional 216 people were injured.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear RebeccaH4813,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. We are happy your overall stay was pleasant, but we want it to be perfect. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we genuinely apologize for not doing so during your time with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you for the perfect stay you deserve.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

We had a little staycation and we stayed on the 23rd floor where the rooms were just recently remodeled. We also had purchased access to the club lounge. Everything was wonderful. The view, the beds, the lounge, the snacks, the dinner foods and the breakfast was superb. I would definitely recommend paying the extra for all these ammenities.

Date of stay: December 2019
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear Dianna P,

Thank you for celebrating your staycation at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is excellent to know that our attention to detail, modern accommodations and the use of our Club Lounge helped to elevate your visit. The sweeping views of downtown from the 41st floor truly are amazing, and we are thrilled your experience was accentuated by our delectable handcrafted food options. Thank you for the generous review, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Jim Snow,

Reviewed December 26, 2019

Stayed here for a quick business trip in March of 2019. Had this been a multi-night trip I would have sought shelter somewhere else on night two. The room was dirty, especially the bathroom and toilet. The room was also very dated with everything being very well-worn. Kansas City has many hotel options and I think you can do better than here!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear TraveltheWorldBK,

We want to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for the mistakes made when servicing your room. We take our guests feedback seriously, and we will take the appropriate action to ensure this does not happen again. We hope this unfortunate situation will not prevent you from staying with us in the future, so we can have an opportunity to make your next visit the exceptional one you deserve.