“Business Traveler”

Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Ranked #9 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great service from check-in to check-out. I've stayed here for a few months and other 'nearby' hotels as well....so I have some perspective :).

Windows are sealed well so no outside 'city' noise. The room temperature can be adjusted down to a cool 65 (and up I suppose). Beds are comfy and the water is always instantly hot...it's the little things!

Room Tip: All my rooms consistently meet expectations.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

rjg731- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had with us and were able to relax in the comfort of your Sweet Sleeper bed after a long day. We strive to create as warm and welcoming a stay as possible and it means a lot our team was able to create this for you. We value your business and look forward to having you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This Sheraton is a very nice hotel. The facility is well designed and well maintained, the staff friendly and helpful and overall it is worth a return visit when you are in KC. The shuttle service was very convenient and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

MikeMead- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear what a top notch stay you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating making sure you had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. We truly value your business and I am happy you were able to enjoy all the amenities provided to you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you again for your warm comments.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great property!! Great staff!! I would highly recommend staying here. They go out of their way to make sure their guests are taken care of. Great location as well. Close to the plaza and great shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Liz72712- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff was warm and welcoming. It is our goal to create as comfortable a stay as possible. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and pleased you were able to take advantage off all the area has to offer. We value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Check in was very easy, greeted by every staff member. Room was extremely clean, food was excellent. Loved the shuttle provided to Union station. They were very prompt in taking us and picking us up. Check out was very easy as well. Would definitely stay here again. Loved the lobby area where several of my colleagues & I were able to visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Athena B- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome the moment you arrived. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating an experience as possible. It means a lot to hear you were able to take advantage of all the wonderful amenities available to you as our guest to help create a top notch stay. We value your business and we look forward to having you back as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The staff is remarkable in assisting you with all your needs. The Hotel is located near many attractions to visit, a variety of places to eat, and walking distance to downtown. The restaurant in the hotel is reasonably priced and prepares quality food. I was pleased with my whole experience at The Kansas City Sheraton.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Lee W- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went above and beyond to ensure you had everything you needed for a signature stay. We are very excited about our new renovations to Spectators Gastro Pub and it is great you enjoyed your meals with us. We value your business and we look forward to creating many more warm and welcoming stays in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed here for three years in a row for a very intense work-related 9-day activity. The front desk and other lobby staff went above and beyond for anything I asked for. The room was spotless and the bed was VERY comfortable for a great night's sleep. Any small inconveniences at the hotel were well made up for (one day we had to have our shuttle buses rerouted to the Westin because of the Hospital Hill Run but the hotel provided a free continental breakfast (coffee, hot drinks and a large selection of pastries). I just took the short walk in stride but the hotel really went out of its way to make the short walk even more pleasant. The location is great. I walked every night to someplace else for dinner (I think up to a 1 mile walk is completely reasonable) and could have stayed twice as long and never gotten to all of the great restaurants within walking distance. (See my review for Café Gratitude.) I used the "green" option and on top of everything else that was fabulous earned $5 in hotel credit or 500 points for the hotel loyalty club each night that I opted not to have room service. I would go green anyway so the compensation is icing.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

s dtvldoc- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am truly delighted to hear what a great experience you had with us and that our staff went above and beyond to make sure you stay was top notch. We strive to create as welcoming and comfortable a stay as possible for our guests. I am happy you were able to unwind in the comfort of your sweet sleeper bed after a long day. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center, surrounding so many great sites and dining. How great the area worked out conveniently for you! We value your business and your kind feedback means a lot. We look forward to serving you as our guest again.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed here for the Hospital Hill Run and was very pleased. The ease of check-in and location to many different restaurants and shops made the trip very enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and made my stay wonderful. If I am able to return to Kansas City, I would stay here again and again. Totally recommend

Room Tip: High floor room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Chris H- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay over the Hospital Hill Run and that our staff were friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many great shops and dining and I am happy you were able to take advantage of all the area has to offer at your convenience. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back next year.