Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
$105
$109
$170
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
Orbitz.com
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$169
  • Pool
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Travelocity
1,756 results
All reviewscrown centerthe linkunion stationthe club loungeroom servicestarbucks coffeeattending a conferenceper daybusiness trippower and light districtparking garageself parkenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelbed was very comfortablesprint centerfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We came to Kansas City to go to Legoland & took the train in from St. Louis, so we either had to stay @ The Westin, or here. We chose the Sheraton because it was less expensive, but $185 a night, is a bit much. The hotel was nice & conveniently located near the Crown Center & Union Station. They stored our luggage for us since check out was @ 12pm & our train didn't leave until 4pm, so that was very helpful. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, though. I would have like to have stayed another night, but couldn't afford to. The rooms were very clean, beds were very comfortable, although the pillows were a bit too fluffy. All in all a great stay & recommend to those who can afford almost $200 a night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

maidbf8- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were able to take advantage of all the fun sites and shops in Crown Center. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible for our guests and I am happy you were able to relax in your Sweet Sleeper beds after a long day of activities. We value your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was put into a fabulous room when I first got there. The next night they put a family with lots of people and kids next to me in a suite. They were soooo loud, I called the desk numerous times. I finally at 9:30pm insisted that I be moved to a new room. There went my fabulous room. It was only when I moved they sent someone up to the room to talk to the people. It it weren't for that major issue..this place is great!

Room Tip: Be sure to not be put by a suite!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Sam D- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I sincerely apologize for the frustrations you experienced during your time with us due to the noise, causing for a less than relaxing stay. I truly understand how disappointing this must have been for you. I am pleased to hear our team was able to provide quick and efficient service to ensure this matter was resolved. We value your feedback and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to create a top notch stay.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

All hotel staff from front desk, to restaurants, and throughout were exceptional and provided the best customer service.

We were upgraded to executive suites and the rooms were spacious with very comfortable beds.

The hotel venue is very grand and has multiple restaurants and meeting conference facilities.

As SPG loyal Platinums our group received a very great rate from the manager who was terrific from day 1 to work with us and set our entire group up with the best rooms possible as well.

For business or pleasure the Sheraton is one of the best choices a visitor should consider.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

vg247- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what an excellent getaway you had with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arived. It is our goal to create as relaxing and accommodating a stay as possible and it is great you were able to enjoy the comfort of your Sweet Sleeper beds. We value your loyalty to Sheraton and look forward to having you back as our guest in the future!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

stayed here for basketball tournament. frequent shuttles to the Sprint Center, very comfortable beds, excellent service from all the staff we encountered, very clean. Great fitness center. Great value for a first class experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dave W- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what an excellent time you had with us during the Big 12 Tournament and that our staff was friendly and accommodating! It is our goal to create as relaxing and convenient a stay as possible. I am happy you were able to indulge in all the amenities provided to you as our guest to make for a top notch stay. We look forward to serving you as our guest in the future! Thank you again for sharing your refreshing comments.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed one night.We were attending a concert at The Sprint Center.The hotel was a little more then a mile to the Sprint Center.The hotel had a great complimentary bus service that took us to and from the concert.The hotel was beautiful,It is definitely a business person paradise.We were there for fun,and I did seem to 'businessy" for us.We stayed on the 25th floor,not sure why,but we had NO hot water!!!We were there only one night so we dealt with it,even though it was not fun.The room was clean and spacious.The stay was fine,however we would probably stay closer to The Power and Light District next time.

Room Tip: Make sure there is hot water!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Kelly W- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear you found the new lobby renovations beautiful and were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to and from the Sprint Center. I sincerely apologize for the frustrations you encountered regarding the lack of hot water in your guest room. It is our goal to create a comfortable and relaxing stay for our guests. This is not what your stay at Sheraton should feel like. I have addressed this with our engineering team to ensure this does not reoccur in the future. We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to create a top notch stay.