“Convenience and comfort” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Ranked #11 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Nashville, Tennessee
“Convenience and comfort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I upgraded to Club Level for a nominal fee and it was worth every penny. Free breakfast and private access to computer and printer so you can conveniently print out your boarding pass at the hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The common areas were light and airy. The rooms were very clean; the beds were extremely comfortable and the toiletries were fantastic. The shampoo left my hair so soft I wanted to switch brands! There is a shuttle to the Power & Light district, a walkway to the Westin and adjacent mall and a city bus outside the mall that takes you directly to the Plaza district.

Room Tip: Upgrade to club level
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Marghie- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what a great experience you had in our Club Lounge and were able to relax in the comfort of our Sweet Sleeper bed. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as warm and welcoming a stay and knowing our team was able to create this for you means a lot. We value your business and look forward to having you back with us in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
  • Finnish first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

First stay at the Sheraton Crown Center for business. I was greeted with a friendly smile by the front desk clerk. Amber and Kenneth were very attentive to all of my needs. The room was clean and the amenities were nice. They even provided me with amenities that I had left at home free of charge.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Robbie S- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our team made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived. I have shared your comments with our front office team so our staff recieves the recognition they so greatly deserve. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and I am happy you were able to indulge in all the amenities provided to you to make this experience top notch. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton family in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was in KC for an annual conference being held at the Westin Crown Center. I booked my stay too late and had to stay in the overflow conference hotel at the Sheraton. The Sheraton Crown Center was WAY nicer in presentation and amenities than the Westin and priced exactly the same. I will gladly stay at this Sheraton again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Mary S- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team was able to help create a welcoming and comfortable experience. We value your loyalty to Sheraton Crown Center and are excited to welcome you back in the future to create many more top notch stays! Thank you again for sharing your warm comments.
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed for a mini-family vacation and ended up being there during a convention. Our selected room was unavailable so they upgraded us for the original cost of our room. Very kind, friendly, and helpful staff from the front desk check-in to the valets to the breakfast attendant. They went out of the way to make our stay nicer. Perfect location to access Crown Center and all the activities there.

Room Tip: Great views from higher floors
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Emily S- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Kansas City. I am happy to hear what a great time you had and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, going above and beyond to ensure your family had the best experience possible. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many fun attractions and dining in the area and I am happy you were able to take advantage of all the area has to offer. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming your family back in the future.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Have stayed at Sheraton Crown Center many times when traveling for business. The front desk staff is terrific and the rooms are very comfortable. I was there during horrible snow storm in Feb 2013 that shut the city down. The hotel was wonderful with meeting every need. Also stayed during spring and summer & fall with the same excellent service.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Brenda L- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff makes you feel warm and welcome each and every time you arrive! I am happy our team was able to accommodate you and meet all of your needs during the snow storm recently! We truly value your loyalty to Sheraton Crown Center and we hope to have the opportunity to continue to create signature experiences for you!
Maryville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and go to Kansas City 3 to 4 times per year, just to get away. This is our favorite hotel to stay at. It's always clean and close to everything. Crown Center is just a walk thru the link bridge. Everything is just a cab ride away.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Scott M- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It means so much to our team to hear we are your hotel of choice for you and your wife to go to relax and escape. Sheraton Crown Center takes great pride in our location and surrounding many of Kansas City's favorite attractions and restaurants and I am happy you are able to enjoy all the area has to offer. We value your loyalty to Sheraton and cannot wait to create many more memorable stays in the future.
Paradise, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I travel to Kansas City once a year for a conference trade show and I always stay at the Sheraton Crown Center. I always have great service when checking in, clean rooms, beautiful and relaxing lobby areas, helpful staff that take care of all my needs - including a van to take me to fabulous off site dinner locations. And I enjoy the gym and pool when I can. The "link" to the Crown Center makes it easy for a single traveler to feel safe going out at night. And I always have a great nights sleep. The beds and bedding has spoiled me for any other hotel. Looking forward to next year's stay!

Room Tip: I like the City View - and up high, but all the rooms I have had have nice views. The high speed el...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Lexi S- Thank you for sharing your warm comments on your recent stay at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great time you had with us and that our staff consistently provides top notch service each time you are our guest. It is our goal to create as relaxing and accommodating a stay as possible and knowing you were able to take advantage of all the amenities provided to you as our guest to allow for a signature stay means a lot. We truly value your loyalty to Sheraton and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!