“Always Love My Stay in Kansas City”

Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Ranked #10 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I travel to Kansas City once a year for a conference trade show and I always stay at the Sheraton Crown Center. I always have great service when checking in, clean rooms, beautiful and relaxing lobby areas, helpful staff that take care of all my needs - including a van to take me to fabulous off site dinner locations. And I enjoy the gym and pool when I can. The "link" to the Crown Center makes it easy for a single traveler to feel safe going out at night. And I always have a great nights sleep. The beds and bedding has spoiled me for any other hotel. Looking forward to next year's stay!

Room Tip: I like the City View - and up high, but all the rooms I have had have nice views. The high speed el...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Lexi S- Thank you for sharing your warm comments on your recent stay at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great time you had with us and that our staff consistently provides top notch service each time you are our guest. It is our goal to create as relaxing and accommodating a stay as possible and knowing you were able to take advantage of all the amenities provided to you as our guest to allow for a signature stay means a lot. We truly value your loyalty to Sheraton and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,705)

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a banquet and dancing event. Our room was very large. The shower and toilet where in their own separate room from the sinks. Loved that. Two free waters were a plus. The banquet space and event was well executed. Dinner was just ok. I had the stuffed chicken. Kind of chewy and not a lot of flavor. Bartenders were great in suggesting drinks. The only issue I had was our toilet room had a tiny smell of urine.

• Stayed: February 2014

letsgo12- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went above and beyond to help create a success banquet , ensuring you had everything you needed. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and I am happy you were able to relax in the comfort of your Sweet Sleeper bed. We value your business and look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and just love the personalized customer survice. Many of the hotel staff remembered me even though it had been nearly a year since I was last there last. The atmosphere is very pleasing in the lobby and our room was cleaner than nearly every other hotel that my wife and I have stayed in. The bathroom was very clean and I love the beds that they use. I can get out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and not wake my wife. We were also in a very quiet room. We liked the view of downtown to the North. My wife and I agree that we should visit the city more often and you can bet we will stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center!

Room Tip: I like the North side to view the downtown. Rooms 28 floors and up give awesome views!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

DFas2014- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thato ur staff made you feel and welcome back to the Sheraton family! It is our goal to create as comfortable and relaxing a stay as possible. Your warm comments regarding the cleanliness of the lobby and knowing you were able to relax in the comfort of your guest room mean so much to our team. We truly value your loyalty to Sheraton Crown Center and look forward to having the opportunity to create another memorable experience for you and your wife.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We took a recent weekend trip for valentine's day to Crown Center. I chose to stay at the Sheraton because I liked the way the hotel looked online and I liked that it was attached via the "Link" to Crown Center. I was not disappointed! The hotel was contemporary and the room was very clean. The bed was probably the most comfortable I've ever had in any hotel. I loved the convenience of using the Link to walk to Crown Center to shop, dine and see the sites. All of the conference and ball rooms were in use over the weekend, but the hotel still was quiet and relaxing. We ate lunch at Spectators and had great service. The waiter even brought us free cups of chili. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Julie G- Thank you for sharing your warm comments on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had and were able to relax in the comfort of your guest room after a long day! We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great you were able to access our link covered walkway to visit all the great shops and sites in the area. It means a lot to our team to hear you received top notch service from all our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am a meeting planner and a hotel snob. I love Starwood properties and I have fallen in love with the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I have stayed twice in planning a future conference there and really enjoy this property and look forward to our program there in May. My room with a city view was quiet, comfortable and all that I expect from a Starwood property. The Club Lounge has spectacular views and such an inviting and enjoyable space. The weather was 3 degrees outside so the skybridge connecting to the Crown Center was perfect! The hotel's shuttle was great as well and took my planning team for some great KC BbQ I want to make this hotel my next getaway location with my wife when I am not doing business!

Room Tip: Club Level with a downtown view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear what a top notch stay you had with us and were able to relax in the comfort of your guest room, enjoying the beautiful city view. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many sites and shops to visit and it is great you were able to take advantage of our link covered walkway to conveniently visit the area. Your feedback means a lot to our team. We value your loyalty to Sheraton and look forward to welcoming you back to the family!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I travel to Kansas City at least three times per year. I always stay at the Sheraton KC at Crown Center. Rooms are always in great shape, you have a choice of daily maid service or use their green program and save $5 on restaurant costs. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I could not think of a better place to stay while in KC.

Room Tip: I have been in the middle, end and high or low. I have never had a problem at any location in the h...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

DrLDReeves- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It means a lot to our team to hear we are your hotel of choice when you travel to Kansas City and that we are able to consistently create a friendly and comfortable experience for you! Thank you for taking advantage of our Make a Green Choice program during your stays with us. We take great pride in being a Green Hotel. Sheraton Crown Center values your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to the family in the near future!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had a remarkable visit. From check in where Kenneth was so very kind and effusive with assistance to the shuttle driver who was equally helpful to me. The view from the room was lovely. Hoping to repeat the experience soon!! Room service was exceptional as well. Quick and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dravosburg- Thank you for sharing your warm comments on your recent stay with us at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a remarkable time you had and that our staff made you feel welcome from the moment you arrived. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and I am truly happy to hear you were able to relax in the comfort of your guest room as well as access our complimentary shuttle to assist you with taking you where you needed to go. We value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future.