“Wonderful Holiday Stay”

Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Ranked #10 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Crown Center. The hotel staff was excellent, very polite and very accommodating. The views from the hotel were incredible, and the the hot breakfast at skies was very good, not to mention the panoramic view of downtown Kansas City! The rooms are extremely comfortable and In the words of my daughter :"the beds were like sleeping on a cloud!" We look forward to staying there again soon!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

AJDrury- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear your family enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. We take great pride in our Sweet Sleeper beds and I am so happy you slept soundly after a long day! We value your business and your warm comments mean a lot to our team. We look forward to welcoming you all back to the Sheraton family in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel is close to Crown Center and the Power and Light district in downtown Kansas City. We stayed there to attend a wedding reception, and had a fantastic time. The weather was not so good with snow and ice, but the hotel runs a shuttle service that made the trip over and back easy. We had lunch at the Sheraton, and were amazed at the selection and the service. Friendly people help with car parking and check in/out. All in all, we will stay there whenever we overnight in KC.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Charles L- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay and were able to enjoy all the great sites and shops located in Crown Center. We take great pride in our complimentary shuttle service for our guests and it is great you were able to access this at your convenience! It is our goal as a Sheraton to ensure our guests experience is as welcoming and relaxing as possible. It means a lot to our team to hear we were able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

No complains here... I really enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton. I was there four days and nights at a NeighborWorks Training Institute Conference. Now, the weather sucked but the hotel and the staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Rieko W- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what an excellent time you had with us during your conference and that our staff was friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a success stay. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton in the future. Thank you again for your warm comments.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My recent 1 week stay at Sheraton at Crown Center in Kansas City was great. My colleagues who were staying at Hilton down the street had a myriad of complaints about cust. service, bedding and such, however this was NOT my experience. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left it was very accommodating, comfortable and clean. The link, which connects multiple shops, restaurants and a shopping mall were most convenient too. Overall, I would rate this hotel a perfect 10. Thanks so much for the welcoming feel!

Room Tip: If you want great service close to great amenities, this is your hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Ryan G- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm comments on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff went above and beyond to ensure your stay was as comfortable and accommodating as possible from the moment you arrived. This truly means a lot to our team. I have shared your comments with our staff so they receive the recognition they greatly deserve. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many great sites and shops to stay well entertained. I am happy you were able to take advantage of all the area has to offer at your convenience. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton family in the future. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff at the Sheraton Kansas City Crown Center exuded excellence from the moment we stepped out of our car in the hotel drive! I can't tell you how impressed I was with each and every staff member of this hotel. The valet was ever so pleasant in helping us unload our car and get us out of the cold weather and put us in the most capable hands of the bell sevice gentleman. He attended to our every need and question we had once we got to our room. I was so impressed with the two gentlemen that were at the front desk checking in guests. These two men should be given the hospitality awards of the the year. They were attentive, pleasant, kind and both seemed to thoroughly enjoy their jobs. Both made check in a breeze. The next day at our event, we were all talking about the gentlemen at the front desk! I think that they should be the Sheraton customer service hospitality international trainers. What a fine example they would set for the entire hotel chain. Our rooms were very nice, heat was set up to warm our room, any extra amenity we needed was there. The beds were extremely comfortable and each one had FOUR pillows. We didn't have to search for more in a closet or call housekeeping for more. I had to call to the front desk for information and I was pleasantly greeted by the one of the lovely men who greeted us upon arrival who answered my every question. My daughter and I used the club lounge and each time were greeted by fabulous staff attending to our every want. We enjoyed Starbucks coffee, and hot cocoa looking over a lovely skyline view. We both also used the workout facility and down to the chilled towels in the cooler, every need was met. The only thing that would have made the gym experience over the top is if I could have overlooked the city while I worked out. Every time we left the hotel we were greeted by fabulous staff at the valet desk. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays, and we took several pictures and videos there. After a long day of shopping both my daughter and I were looking forward to "those beds". As we checked out Sunday morning, as usual, bell staff, valet and front desk staff was exemplary! We will definitely come back to this hotel. We have travelled all over the world and have never had such incredible service, right in our own back yard!

Room Tip: Club level rooms rock!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Snikeb- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating, making you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived! It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as comfortable a stay as possible and it is great to hear you received just this! We take great pride in all the amenities in our hotel and in Crown Center available for our guests to access at their conveience. I am happy your family was able to enjoy our club lounge as well as the rest soundly in our Sweet Sleeper beds. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming you family back to Sheraton Crown Center in the future. Thank you again for your warm comments. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at the Sheraton at Crown Center. Our room was spacious and afforded a wonderful view of the city. Since we stayed before Christmas we enjoyed looking at the Christmas lights below us.
We encountered friendly and helpful staff throughout the hotel who were definitely doing an excellent job. They even asked which floor we preferred to stay on! The lobby is lovely and was also decorated for the holidays.
This hotel is linked to Crown Center via an above ground walkway so we took advantage of this to do a little shopping without even having to set food outside! We intend to go back to this hotel from time to time for special occasions and highly recommend it to anyone who will be staying in Kansas City.

Room Tip: If you would like a nice view of the city, be sure to express that at check in. They were most accom...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

SKLKCK- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am so happy to hear what an amazing stay you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable experience. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center. I am pleased you were able to utilize our link covered walkway to keep you dry and warm and visit all the wondful sites and shops in the area! Crown Center is so beautiful during the holidays. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the family in the future to create another memorable stay.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I recently had to stay at the Sheraton Crown Center in Kansas City, MO and it was great. The staff was friendly and informative. The room was clean and neat. Great stay!. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area and I will be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

sphardcastle- Thank you very much for sharing your warm comments on your stay with us at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as relaxing a stay as possible and it's wonderful you were able to relax in the comfort of your guest room after a long day of activities. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you again for your feedback. Happy Holidays!