Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
$139
Sheraton.com
$178
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$174
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$83
$72
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
$269
$229
Marriott Hotels
1,777 results
All reviewscrown centerthe linkunion stationthe club loungeroom servicestarbucks coffeeattending a conferenceper daybusiness trippower and light districtparking garageself parkenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelbed was very comfortablesprint centerfitness center
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stay at the Sheraton anytime I travel to KC for business. The friendly staff are always pleasant to interact with. I sleep better on their hotel beds than I do at home. They have nice options when it comes to Starwood Preferred reward points as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Ray M- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff consistently makes you feel warm and welcome, ensuring you have everything you need for the best experience possible. Your loyalty to Sheraton is very important to our team and we look forward to continuing to welcome you back to the Sheraton family to create memorable, top notch experiences.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed at this Sheraton as was running the KC marathon, I am from OKC, had my 17 year old blind dog with me. They were packed, but most gracious and had no trouble from start to finish. It was a rainy and cold weekend, I had a hard time getting there due to all construction in town, they were just amazingly kind to me, my dog and my sister. We ordered room service for supper and for breakfast, both excellent, the beds were to die for!!! Would definitely recommend it and will return again. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: we had a lower level room due to the dog, but it was nice and quiet, easy access to the front to take him out
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

lasnortenas- I appreciate you taking your time to share your uplifting feedback on your stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was warm and welcoming to you and your family, and beloved dog. We take great pride in being a pet friendly hotel and I am so happy you were able to bring your furry companions along on your trip. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as comfortable and relaxing and experience for our guests and it means a lot to our team to hear we were able to provide this experience for you. We value your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to have you back as our guest in the future. Thank you again for your warm comments.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed in mid-October on an upper floor of this hotel and my room faced downtown Kansas City. It was a beautiful view during the night and early morning. The king-sized bed and room was very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

ahrendse- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay with us at The Westin Crown Center. it is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of your room soaking in the beautiful view of downtown Kansas City. It is our goal as a Westin to create as relaxing and refreshing an experience for our guests and possible and I am happy to hear you were able to receive this experience. We value your business and look foward to serving you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The front desk staff at the Sheraton Kansas City greeted me with a gracious welcome. The building is pretty modern, the rooms are spacious and clean, try to get a top floor. Even though my stay was for 1 night, I had a great time. I didn't have the time to enjoy the facilities, but if you do stay here do it for more than 1 night

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Melvin C- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived! It is our goal to create as comfortable and relaxing an experience as possible and I am happy to hear you were able to relax in your guest room, taking in the beautiful view of downtown Kansas City. We truly value your business and look forward to creating many more top notch, memorable experiences for you in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton last weekend for a three day convention and found it to be a great time. The rooms were clean and comfortable and they really took great care of the convention crowd.
Beautiful lobby with internet access. It didn't bother me, but I'm sure some people would be put off by not having "free wi-fi" in the rooms at this price point. We didn't have to touch the thermostat once during our stay and found that the elevator service was really quick for a large convention. Many hotels that try to host conventions are ill-prepared for mass amounts a people entering and exiting the elevators at roughly the same time; there are six (I believe) elevators available and I never thought I waited an abnormal length of time for one. The Valet service was prompt and very courteous. There used to be two up-scale restaurants in this hotel but for some reason they are no longer in service...I ate at the bar and it was fine. Great location by the Crown Center and if the weather is bad you can go directly from the hotel to the Crown Center without going outside via the "Link." The only thing I noticed was the price for everything in the gift shop was outrageous...guess they know they got you!

Room Tip: You will pay a little more, but this is a nice hotel...I have paid much more and gotten less.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

bandman2- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay with us at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided quick and efficient service, ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great you were able to access our link covered walkway to conveniently visit all the great shops and restaurants. We strive to create memorable, warm experiences for our guests and it means a lot to our team to hear we were able to create this for you. We value your business and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as our guest again in the future.