We have stayed here often over the years (it used to be a Hyatt). Next to Crown Center and a couple blocks from Union Station, it is very convenient. Rooms are nice and quiet - we were on the 35th floor with a great view of downtown. Beds are comfortable, but the sheets were slippery, the top comforter very heavy, and the pillows very soft. Good air conditioning, and comfortable side chair. Internet expensive, but is free in the lobby, and there is a comfortable mezzanine with tables/outlets for prolonged computer time. Late checkout was easy to set up. 3rd floor outdoor pool was fun, lots of restaurants and fast food nearby. Crown Center and the park across the street also have free wifi. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City