Check in started with us waiting 30 minutes in line. We eventually got to our room, and it was nice with a great view. Bed was super clean and super comfortable. However, I just checked my online banking, and there are 3 bogus charges for things I didn't purchase. These 3 bills total over $80. Now, I have to call them tomorrow and find out what the heck is going on. Also, the pool's location is cool, but the pool itself is dirty. There is so much grime on the tiles that people have carved their names and phone numbers in it. The pool is very dated, and they need to replace the dirty glass surrounding the hot tub. The pool area looks like old and neglected. Be careful with your kids, because the pool is 7or 8 stories up, and there's only a cheap chain link fence keeping anyone from falling. Shabby pool for a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City