My children and I visited Kansas City during their spring break. My son was particularly interested in Leggoland and this hotel is within walking distance. I requested an upgrade and we were given a spacious King suite. The beds were not as comfortable as I would have liked and the water left a film on our skin. However, the room looked beautiful. We were on the executive level and breakfast was adequate. It was nice having 24 hour access to beverages and snacks especially with three kids under 14. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We have stayed at the Westin Crown Center before and it is closer to Crown Center but the walk from the Sheraton is not bad. I preferred the Westin's beds, but I actually liked the Sheraton as a hotel better overall. We did not visit any of the restaurants. The children enjoyed the heated pool and jacuzzi and even though it was cold, it is partially enclosed so that was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City