Since I was a little kid my parents said when I turn 18 and graduate high school that they would take me to skies.. Well I'm 18 and still never got to go. I think that the hotel should take all of the hints and put something that is better then a lounge.. Seriously a hotel lounge? What a waste such a cool place to go for people who live in Kansas where there really is not to much excitement.
I had been looking forward to being able to finally go eat in a rotating building on top of another building!!! One of the best views of the city so I've read an heard! Please turn this into a club or a restaurant again please I can almost bet the not only the popularity of the hotel will increase but also so will the income. And in this world it's all about the $$$.
Still hoping that someday this will be something better then a lounge that you have to pay a 30$ fee to access that's ridiculous 30$ could have paid for the meal that I should have gotten to eat on my eighteenth birthday. You are taking a great thing from us people in Kansas and I'm hoping that this review may help the situation. Also I probably would rent out a room for a night just for the restaurant but I guess that's out of the question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City