Attended a convention at this hotel March 1-2 of this year. Had to post a $50 hold on my card for incidentals, which they promised would be removed in one or two business days after checkout. It's now the 22nd, and they still have the hold on my account, despite numerous telephone calls and assurances that the hold would be removed. (I used no incidentals.) Others in our group report the same problem. Another guest was charged $1,000 for a water dispenser that was accidentally damaged in the exercise room by a ball that bounced into it. Folks, accidents happen - especially when you have an exercise ball in an exercise room! We checked out and moved on, but can't get them to do the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City