Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$144
CrownePlaza.com
$198
$179
Hotels.com
$170
  • Restaurant
$109
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
$164
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$169
$160
Travelocity
1,759 results
All reviewscrown centerthe linkunion stationthe club loungeroom servicestarbucks coffeeattending a conferenceper daybusiness trippower and light districtparking garageself parkenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelbed was very comfortablesprint centerfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Sheraton on New Year's Eve. The staff was courteous and the room was very clean. We especially liked the view of downtown, the extremely comfortable bed and the easy assess to Crown Center and Union Station (where we rang in the New Year). It was nice not to have to brave the bad weather and just take the enclosed walk-ways to those two buildings. Thank you to the staff at the Sheraton!! DB

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diane b
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Diane B- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay on New Year's Even and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, making you feel warm and welcome. We take great pride in the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed and I am happy to hear you found the beds comfortable as well as enjoy the great view of downtown Kansas City from your room. The Sheraton is very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center, so close to many of Kansas City's most popular attractions and it is great you were able to have easy access to Union Station with the Link covered walkway. We value you business and are pleased we were able to create a top notch, memorable stay for you both. We look forward to serving you as our guest in the future!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton for Christmas at Crown Center. This hotel is awesome! They make you feel like a celebrity from the moment you pull up! The room was clean and so comfortable. The views of the city are fantastic. We used the city link to walk around and it was so cool. What a great way to walk around the city in the winter and not freeze your face off! We will be back!

Room Tip: upgrade to the club room and get a great room and access to the top floor where they provide appetizers and refreshments!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Not a whole lot to say specifically, as you can always rely on Sheraton for excellent service, clean and comfortable rooms, great food, the list goes on. We especially enjoyed the convenient and courteous shuttle service to the Power and Light district.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank stbass
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

stbass- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear our staff has consistently provided excellent each and every stay you have had with us! I am pleased you were able to relax in comfort in your room as well as enjoy delicious meals at any of our restaurants! The Sheraton takes great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and knowing you are able to use the complimentary shuttle to your convenience to any of the local Kansas City attractions is great! We truly value your loyalty to the Sheraton and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future, creating many more signature stays. Thank you again for your warm comments.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed here for a large work meeting and I think the hotel and staff did an excellent job handling such a large group of people. The hotel is conviently located near the crown center, connected by a sky bridge, and the crown convention center which was great for group meals. I did not hear of anyone in our group that ever had any bad service from smy level of staff or issues with their room or stay at the hotel. If the company were to ask me where we should stay for next years meeting I would definitely recommend the Sheraton Kansas City.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank G H

G H- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff did an excellent job taking care of your group in house. The Sheraton is very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center, surrounded by so many of Kansas City's most popular attractions and I am glad you were able to utilize the "Link" covered walkway at your convenience to visit the shops and restaurants, all while staying nice and warm. We truly value your business and your kind words mean very much to the Sheraton Crown Center. We look forward to having you back in the future, creating another warm and welcoming stay.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton January 2013 for three nights. I was on a business trip and it went very smoothly. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are perfect. I had plenty of space to set up my laptop, spread out my paperwork and relax while on the job. The hotel sports bar, Spectators was a nice place to enjoy some drinks or great bar food. All the staff was VERY accommodating, from the bell men to the bartenders at the bar, to the lovely workers that kept bringing me more coffee to my room at late hours! I will be returning to Kansas City in a couple weeks and plan to stay at the Sheraton again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KristenJ165

Kristen J- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your staff and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, helping your stay run smoothly! I am happy you were able to relax comfortably in your room, allowing your plenty of space, as well as enjoyed the meals in our sports bar. We appreciate your loyalty to the Sheraton and are pleased to hear you plan on staying with us again! Check out the club lounge access for the future, which includes breakfast in the morning, appetizers in the afternoon, internet access in your room as well as a great view of downtown Kansas City from the top floor of the Sheraton. Thank you again for your warm comments!