The Sheraton has just finished extensive renovations and it shows. The lobby is beautiful, the hallways clean and bright, the rooms comfortable and spacious. Laptop safe and refrigerator provided. There is honestly nothing bad you can say about this property except for the parking situation. The walk from the garage to the hotel is some distance, and given that there was only a $4 difference between self-park and valet made me wish sometimes we had chosen valet. $15 for parking does seem a little outrageous given that you have no other option.
It is, however, better than the parking situation at the adjacent Westin (although that's really not saying a lot), and barring renovations to that property, a much, much nicer facility than the Westin.
Personnel were professional and pleasant. Our refrigerator didn't work and facilities came up promptly to take a look. The fridge had burned out and they brought up a new one. Room service was brisk and efficient. The location is convenient to the train station and is almost walkable to the Sprint Center/Power & Light District. The hotel connects to the Crown Center but we did not have time to explore this option. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City