Great weekend trip. It was wonderful that I was able to bring my small dog with me. The staff was courteous and helpful. Free breakfast and cocktails was great. Room was nice. Spa was nice and pool was nice. It seemed a little creepy that the people on the treadmills in the fitness center had a view into the pool area... but that's just me, I guess. Beds were clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport hotel is located just five minutes south of Kansas City International Airport via complementary shuttle and within 20 minutes of most of Kansas City's businesses and corporations. Our Kansas City Airport hotel is a full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel with amenities and location make us ideal for the leisure and business travelers. Guests enjoy free cooked to order breakfast snacks and drinks at our complimentary Evening Reception, fitness center and business center.Nearby attractions include Zona Rosa Shopping & Entertainment District, Tiffany Greens Golf Course, The National Golf Course, Tiffany Hills Sports Complex, Country Club Plaza, Hallmark Visitors Center, Kansas Speedway, Arrowhead Stadium, Kaufman Stadium, Sprint Center, Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Center, Kemper/Hale Arena, Kansas City Zoo and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Embassy Suites