This hotel was our choice for a trip to Kansas City to see a Chiefs/ Broncos game. The most notable feature of this hotel was by far the service. We were checked in by someone named Stephanie. Stephanie was smiling; she was polite and was extremely efficient. We requested directions to a store that they have in Kansas City and even though she did not know of the location she went the extra mile and asked that I stopped back by the desk on my way out and she would have the directions printed up! Thank You!!! After a long drive this was so refreshing. My daughter was very happy that we were able to get to the American Girl Doll store while we were in town. The room was in excellent condition and the bathroom was cleaned and well maintained. Everything in the room was in great working condition and the noise was not a factor, even with the large atrium containing a roaring fountain. We did stop by the desk later that night to purchase medicine which they had well stocked. The clerk was friendly and helpful. The social hour was amazing! The staff was extremely friendly and the restocked the snacks quickly. We ordered additional items from the bar for dinner, a pizza and chicken fingers. The pizza was delicious while the chicken fingers were just a touch on the dry side. In the morning we attended the complimentary breakfast. It was amazing. We have stayed at several other Embassy Suites and this one was by far the best. The chef that was handling the omelet and pancake orders was whistling while he worked and was super duper friendly. It was a pleasant surprise from a usually nasty attitude that is at that position. The food was amazing and the selection was great. We were able to find something for all of us and left satisfied. I did have the opportunity to visit the fitness center in the morning. They have three treadmills, one was out of order and the other two may well have been. I run on treadmills five times a week and know what to expect. I only ran for 3 minutes because I felt like the belt was damaged and I was losing my footing. The treadmills are well used and are in desperate need of maintenance. I instead choose to go sit in the hot tub since there was no one in there. I went into the pool room to find the hot tub only half full... I tried to make it enjoyable, but its hard to enjoy the jets of water and the experience when half of your body is exposed and you have to wade around in the middle deep part because the benches are not covered with water, I gave up on that too.. Later, we attended the game, or team won and we returned to the hotel. Stephanie was once again at the desk and greeted us kindly and warm. We did end up leaving that night to make our trip back. This was a great hotel and a great experience..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport hotel is located just five minutes south of Kansas City International Airport via complementary shuttle and within 20 minutes of most of Kansas City's businesses and corporations. Our Kansas City Airport hotel is a full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel with amenities and location make us ideal for the leisure and business travelers. Guests enjoy free cooked to order breakfast snacks and drinks at our complimentary Evening Reception, fitness center and business center.Nearby attractions include Zona Rosa Shopping & Entertainment District, Tiffany Greens Golf Course, The National Golf Course, Tiffany Hills Sports Complex, Country Club Plaza, Hallmark Visitors Center, Kansas Speedway, Arrowhead Stadium, Kaufman Stadium, Sprint Center, Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Center, Kemper/Hale Arena, Kansas City Zoo and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Embassy Suites